Girlfriend keeps deleting me on Facebook whenever we fight?

Me and My GF has been in a relationship for 1 year, Every time when we have an argument she keeps deleting me off Facebook and says that I don't care about her, but since the beginning of our relationship I cared for her more than she has cared for me up until now, she has done this 5 times now and I am getting really sick and tired of this behavior, I have told her if we do get in a fight we should resolve this in a mature way, but never when I say things once she ever listens, I have to constantly remind her but she still doesn't listen, I don't know what to do anymore, she has already deleted me from Facebook. Should I just end it? I love her and all, but I am getting tired whenever she says "You don't care about me" and deletes me off Facebook.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty immature behavior.. tell her to grow up and resolve your issues by talking face to face.

What Girls Said 2

• Get ready to be replace

• She's just immature simple as that.

What Guys Said 2

• She's sucking you into her world of emotion and drama.

Ignore it. Remind her once and say, "I'm ready to talk whenever you want" and walk away. No Facebook, no texts. If she wants to talk then talk. Be a grown up.

Do not spend forever trying to explain yourself. If she has trust issues that's her problem. Let her know that you are losing patience with her. She has to get her act together, YESTERDAY. If you want to continue with her then do so but do not get sucked into her Facebook world. You shouldn't give a shit about that. I deleted mine years ago.

• Is she 12? Get rid of her and find a real WOMAN.