So I was wondering if I should just give up on girls and focus on myself?

Girls just don't seem to like me. Everytime I meet one i usually get put in the friendzone very fast. I'm 21 right now in college, and work as a tutor. I'm someone that has goals in life like becoming a teacher and is a little shy at certain times, but I try to be social as much as i can. Since i keep getting put in the friendzone i've been wondering if i should just focus on myself for the rest of my life because girls just don't like me. I admit that I'm a nice dude, and out-going, but i just seem to have no luck with girls. I'm 21 by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are still young and I do believe you will unexpectedly will get a girl that will like you. I think you should focus on yourself, but don't quit putting yourself out there. Just remember don't make your girl your everything. I guess you can, but don't make it your only priority in your life.

• I honestly think I will never get a girl. I think my looks just are what kills it. I'm nice, but girls like assholes (don't try to deny it) so I will most likely focus on my career goals as a teacher to help kids out. Maybe that will distract me from girls.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should focus on yourself

What Guys Said 4

• Focus on yourself for now but don't completely give up on girls. Make yourself more interesting and improve yourself in anyway you can and it should be easier to approach girls afterwards.

• Work on charm; women and people in general, seem to respond well to that.

• Do it dude, just focus on yourself.

• decide then what's more important to you basically

girls or your studies? :-)