Is it juvenile for me to think sex is a big deal?

is it juvenile for me to think sex is a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would ve juvenile for you NOT to think it's a big deal.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes and no. Honestly it is a pretty big deal in some respects and not in others. It all depends on why you think it a big deal. If its religious reasons than yes its big. If you just think its a big event or some major choice and religion plays no factor then no. Honestly sex is sex. Everyone does it, everyone wants it. Its fun and great and as long as both parties are responsible it should have no ill effects. That being said even though I think it is no big deal and I look down on no one no matter how big their number. I personally only have sex in relationships for several reasons. So I guess my answer is this, sex unless you have a religious reason really is not a big deal but just because its not doesn't mean you can not have standards or rules for yourself and take it seriously in some ways. But the actual act once you choose to make it really is underwhelming.

• why would that be juvenille.

• my friend told me ts juvenile to think its a big deal

• thats just her opinion. i personally dont think so. you'll get about half who says its such a big deal and the other half that will say its good to experience it throughout your life.

• I'm going to go with no. Sex changes a lot about you biologically and psychologically. I don't think it should be taken lightly.

• not at all :)) :p

• It shouldn't be taken lightly, not at first. But it's not like you magically become this whole other person overnight after you have sex. I think virgins tend to get very worked up about it but afterward they realize they feel pretty much the same. Just have it when you're ready and feel comfortable.

• Yap big deal if u dont know how to do it so that both can stasify.

• as in big deal do you mean its like special or?

• yea special and it should be with your definition of the right person and you should be afraid it will sort of change your life

• i feel like its too big of a deal for me to handle at the moment but thats besides the point. i was told it was juvenile because I think its a big deal

• no people think like you all the time. people have their own views on it, so u have your right to keep your view on it.

• Clarify it?

• its life changing and shouldn't be taken lightly

• kinda of but i dont know enough to defend religion

• But still something enjoy your virginity

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all. But it would be juvenile of you to expect everyone else to think like you (i. e. think sex is a big deal). A lot of people don't think it's a big deal, and that's ok too.

• Of course not! Its good that you take it seriously because a lot can happen if your not carful and take it lightly.

• no, it's fine to place priority on that

• Nope I think you're right.
    Sex is gross embarassing an straight up silly stinky like that knocking the boots song.
    You straight up make an fool of yourself
    Silly humans

• yeas dear we all are merely cockroaches