Guys, how would you feel about a girl that has never dated anyone and hasn't ever kissed anyone?

I don't ever just openly tell people this and everyone for some reason thinks I've been in multiple relationships etc. So just wonder what you would think about it? I'm only 17.

Thanks! I don't think anything is wrong with me by the way. The reason I never said yes or let a guy kiss me was because I never liked the guys that tried and the guys that i do like I never told but, I'm talking to this one guy and was just wondering what he would think.

105

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated anyone, I've never kissed, never held hands, never had sex. I think that's who I want to date as well to be able to experience those things with her. Unfortunately, most girls have dated, kissed, had sex with guys who I don't think matter at all who are just hanging around for a piece of ass and because of these douchebag guys most girls develop the attitude of hating most men. I don't know how many pints of beer I've had thrown on me for just saying "hey, how are you doing? Can I get you a drink?" But since I'm a guy, apparently girls think it's not healthy or right.

What Guys Said 104

• To be honest most guys in today's time would consider you to be a tease.(not all guys just most) . While guys born back in my hay day would have thought you were more of a trust worth girl. One that if they could win your heart wouldnever have to worry about you cheating on them , a girl that would only show her affections to only them.

• I think you should be honest about it, some guys, especially guys who have never kissed anyone, and even guys who have, will find this hot/appealing. If they do not, then they are stupid. Your world is going to change dramatically in the next few years. Think about the person you were when you were 13 and think about the person you are at 17. The difference between 17 and 21 is the same, though after that not a dramatic. Anyway, try not to be embarresed about it. Be honest, and the right person will want to teach you or find out what its like with you. Good Luck!

• I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, and there's no reason for there to be something wrong with it. If a girl hasn't dated and hasn't kissed at 17, then good for her! It means she knows what she's worth and what she wants, and she'll wait to get it. There's no reason to get in a relationship just for the sake of saying "I've been in a relationship".

• Trust me, guys don't give a shit. In fact some of us think it's hot, b/c we will be your first kiss, your first fuck, etc., and that means we will be an everlasting memory.

; )

Cheers!

(don't over think it. he won't care. trust me)

• Great No Baggage!

It's all about the connection, ;) enjoy it u only go around life once!

• It's nice, my first was the opposite so I totally appreciate that. My first kiss wasn't until 16 so I get it. The only thing is that you've gotta be careful because some guys will take it as a challenge and others will find it sweet and take the extra steps to build trust. However, don't try to make your first kiss the best thing ever. It will not be the best kiss, it'll be awkward, and it certainly will not be with the perfect guy so don't hold out. Otherwise, it's sweet.

• Don't worry about it. You aren't very old and this is an area where quite frankly picky is a good thing. When I was around your age it wouldn't have been a concern for me at all (meaning if I was going to kiss someone and found they hadn't ever kissed anyone it wouldn't have been a concern).

• Amazing, I would feel amazing to be a girls first. You will never forget your first kiss or first time making love so choose wisely and there is no need to rush.

• You'll never forget who, when and where you had your first kiss and whatever happens after, but choose who its with, its your choice too not just his, do it when you're both ready...
    My sister in law is a very attractive woman and didn't kiss till she was into her twenties and was still a virgin at 30. That was her choice, she's now very happily married with kids and only ever slept with her hubby.. Don't ever be pressured into doing something you're not ready for..

• Hey, I would say you're precious, and that every guy deep inside his heart dreams of finding a girl as pure as you.

Just remain that way, you will get all the kisses you were missing from your soulmate once you find him. Just ignore all these just-profit-seeking media and friends who are suggesting you that something is wrong with you, stay pure, it will all pay off so much in the end.

But be very careful when choosing to whom are you giving your heart. A guy who truly loves a girl usually falls in love much before the actual relationship. Beware of players and fuqbois, they are so prevalent nowadays. Just look in a their eyes, if your eye contact causes no emotion in them, then most probably they dont have any emotions for you.

I wish you the very best of luck.
    Nothings wrong with you, you should be proud of yourself. :)

• Every person in the world has been in that position. You have to start somewhere. Some start at 10, others at 30.

Being someones first is flattering. Be it first kiss, first relationship, virginity it is all special. If he is nice guy, learning together or teaching you will be special.

Quite often you discover that the guys reality is very different to the image they portray. Most teen guys like their classmates to think they are super experienced. Very few are.

Unfortunately some guys are just inconsiderate dicks, your first will not be special for them. They are focused on building their image. Your lack of experience will not deter them either. Choose wisely.

PS: Please do not build it up too much. Most people get better with practice & emotional connection. I've had some very memorable kisses. But my first experiences of kissing were "oh! was that it" what an anti-climax. Many have told me similar stories.

• Most decent guys wouldn't mind, as you should be able to go at your own pace and not be forced into anything your not comfortable with

• Nothing at all. Being inexperienced as a women isn't the same as being a male 21 virgin like
    Myself... I am constantly reminded and made fun of about this, and always comes from guys... never girls! Girls don't care about other girls lack of sexual experience and I know most dudes would
    Prefer a
    Virgin girl based on the heartbreak they've experienced from hoes these days... being inexperienced as a women is a great thing... compete opposite for
    Men... but have confidence. Most guys will love you being a virgin and having never dated before

• Yo bro. I lost mine at 20. Dude, just remember this: it's both amazing and severely over-rated at the same time. When I lost it I almolst wanted to laugh, because I was pumped it was done but it was also way simpler and less intimidating than I was making it.

Also virgin girls are only especially appealing to most guys once for the physical aspect of it, unless they like to hurt girls or feel that girls already dominate then in real life. Hence what you said about guys who have been burned. Tbh virgins are super boring once you've gotten past the mental aspect of virginity.

• I would feel much better and happier! Having a girl that dated/kissed/fked 10-20 guys (principaly if it was all while under 18yo) makes me think iam just one more for her list, and possibly not the last... The love and feelings won't be so big, because she already experienced it too many times. I would also think that she is already "used", if that makes sense...
    Girls like you are rare, 17-18yo is the perfect age to start dating someone, before that its just stupid and pointless.
    Thats just my opinion.

• Well i would not think anything about it... I don't mind virgins at all... Cause i am a virgin myself...😊

And if a guy thinks of you as bad just because you are a virgin and all... Then he is not worth it...😉

• I mean i'm 22 never had a girlfriend or anything other then a lunch date. I've never had sex but I have been felt up and seen some boobs. I wouldn't worry about it but don't open up to quickly people can be scared off when you are so innocent.

• I'd actually be fine with it. I'd ask why you've never been kissed, but I'd be a hypocrite as my first kiss was only last year!

Don't overthink it, I think it's nice.

• I don't care. I am still virgin myself lol

• Wouldn't think anything negative about her. I'd just think she had standards and other things going on in life.

• i will be damn happy about it to be honest, with girls these days acting so sl*tty and bitchy finding a genuine girl you can talk to, relate to and is smart and attractive who has never had a bf is kinda my dream , I don't know if will ever find someone like that , but to answer your question it is good.

• I'm in the same boat so for me that's actually ideal.

• Dang 67 guy comments... I just wanted to say preach sister and ya it normal your still young not like there's a rush to do all that stuff

• I would not fret about it too much. It's you that he will fall for not your inexperience. More than likely he is not that experienced either, so just have fun... whenever you get to that point.

• I would feel she's missing out. And i wouldn't bother with her because i'd know she's gonna choose to miss out again anyway and she's not worth my time

• Never kissed a girl or had sex, i've wanted to, but to be honest, i've never had that much luck with relationships anyway

• I'd be fine with it and ask her why she hasn't dated or kissed anyone yet.

• It wouldn't bother me at all. We all have to start somewhere.

• It's pretty trivial the way I see it. Because it's usually the first relationship she has that will play a large role in defining what she views as a real man.

• It shouldn't matter at all. If you're jumping into a relationship looking to get something physical out of it, then you're doing it wrong. Whoever has more experience should take the opportunity to help the other person feel less pressured about things. Relationships are meant for more than just make-out sessions and romping.

• Would not bother me, I'd think you are saving your first relationship and kiss for someone really special!

• More from Guys
    74