Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend?

I love him but when I think of him I feel sick/scared? The thought of him makes me really uncomfortable. I love him 1 minute then want to break up with him the next! What should I do???

• Break Up With Him
  • Don't Break Up With Him
Also if u could tell my why u think I should/shouldn't in the comments that would be great Thx!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's clear your unsure so i would talk to him, you may be just really nervous, liking someone can do that, so talk to him but if your still unsure if you truly like him after talking to him then end it, don't stay stuck with someone you don't really like,

What Guys Said 3

• If scared means butterflies in you stomach, no, but if it is like you fear HIM like you would fear jason than yeah break up with him

• It's like super duper intense butterflies but no I don't fear him

• Leave him if he don't respect you or any girl n I think it's better you leave him for a better future 😶

• It's not that h doesn't respect me It's just that I'm not sure how I feel about him

• Ok then find it that you love him or not BC if you really love him you'll never get bored of him😊

• The relationship is only going to get worse. Get out of it and keep each other happy

• Why is it going to get worse?

• u should tell him how u feel and if he feel the same but he really cares explain urself very well and he might understand

• It will get worse because the weird feelings will grow and it will just be difficult. In a healthy relationship, you should have no kind of scared feeling like that.

What Girls Said 2

• How can you love someone you're scared of? Maybe you have a deep affection for him, but I see love as being open to one another and expressing what you feel and the thoughts you have. There shouldn't be that vulgar feeling of fear and discomfort if you truly love him. Love isn't sick. Love is not a disease. If anything, isn't it a healing? A cure?

• If you feel like that you should talk to him I had that same situation and we talked and he felt the same so we both agree to break up but if he doesn't feel like that just talk it thur