Is it true that Asians like Japanese people only date their own people not other different people?

Its about Asian people like japanese, koreans, chinese and other Asians. About dating their own people or hardly see them dating other race people.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a really good question, because just like all other people Asian people are not all alike.

I know Asian families who are both ways, really traditional and really westernized. I think the Traditional Families (3) stress that they should date and marry another Japanese, Korean,,, it's not something we've ever talked about. The Westernized Family (1) allows the daughters to date whomever they please, they are of Japanese decent, one of the daughters married a really nice white guy who is currently in Med School at University of Washington, younger daughter dates both Aisian and White guys, middle son seems to prefer pretty Asian girls!

So, my guess based on the friends I have grown up with who are of Asian Decent, is how Traditionally Asian that the Mom and Dad are determines whom the kids date or don't date and whom they marry.

What Guys Said 16

• This depends on the person. If the Asian is Westernized, he or she will more likely date outside his or her race. Personally, I find women of all color sexy.

• Asian countries have more traditions and marriage is a tradition. Many people outside of different cultures seem to loose respect for others. Example in the USA a hook up is normal or friends with benefits is normal in cultured countries the woman is seen a worst than a prostitute because she is free. Even a prostitute earns money. Who wants to bring home a person who has no respect for their parents or the traditions of marriage. In America the guy will see no problem in screwing the sister, friend and mother if she will let them. What family want to be related to any group of man who thinks in these patterns?

Asians date and marry outside their race but the person must be honorable.

• No it's not since there are a lot of Blasian babies walking around

• I tend to chase after all girls except my race, but thats not to say I wouldn't date my own.

• Usually its for cultural reasons as its looked down upon most the time by their parents for them to date outside their race. Other times it's just easier for them to connect with someone from their own culture that speaks their language rather then struggle through cultural differences outside their own.

• Not true, especially for those who aren't into their culture as much. The ones who are more westernized will most likely be more open to dating girls of other ethnicity.

• Most likely yes. Asians are much more disciplined than the brainwashed westerners.

• No, just more selective about the character of who they date.

• Can anyone date me being Asian :D

But I m not Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian etc. :D

• Im not attracted to ma race. I plan on getting with other cuties 😙
    What cuties could u be?

• koreans and japs and one of the most like that

• Because Asians are momie kids so they will fallow her rules.
    And somebody saying agianest Japan actually in every country there are some bad people we have to leave them in hell and have to move on.

• I see Asian girls dating white guys everywhere.

(and it doesn't bother me at all)

• My brothers fiance is chinese. she's cool.

• Asians got small penises.

• Asians (all races really) really like white people, and I heard that in Japan there are some that like blacks as well.

What Girls Said 15

• No, not at all. I'm a white girl dating Chinese guy. One of my close friends is also a Chinese girl and she was dating a white guy for a little over 3 years, so there's quite a bit interracial dating involving Asians around where I live!

• Ain't British Columbia great lol , heard it's a lot less culturally diverse at Saskatchewan

• ahah yeah definitely BC, especially lower mainland are probably the hub for all things multicultural across Canada at least.
      How bout yourself, any cute white/brown girls on your radar? :P

• I like brown girls! I live in Seattle pretty close to BC. I've thought about moving to Canafa to learn French!

• I am from Korea and that's total tale. All the korean japanese are sluts behind the door. all of my female friend who went to seminary got abortion like crazy. Imagine other colleges. WHole country is prostitutionized. they crave bigger dicks. even guys are.

• I think the reason why Asians date people their own race is because they are intimidated or are taught that people of other races have different 'traditions,' or 'cultures.' Another reason could be that you won't find many people with different ethnicities in those countries. Sure there are some people, but only a handful.

• It depends. If they're more westernized, they'll date outside they're ethnicity. If they desire someone who has a strong cultural affinity as they do, they'll more likely date their own.

Also proximity is important too. Japan for instance is a more homogeneous country, so they're more likely to date their own. Philippines is less homogenous and people over there are more open to dating whoever.

• No I don't find this to be true. I myself am not Asian, however I know many people from Asia. My friend who's Chinese likes guys outside of her own race. Same with my brother (well he's a little young for dating and stuff but he still has had a little crush on white girls). Like someone said though it could depend on the person.

• I know a lot of Asians who are dating or married to non-Asian people, some prefer to date within their race though

• I'm Chinese and honestly, I would date other races. Race isn't a problem, and love is universal :)
    But honestly, I PREFER white (European) and east Asian people. Just my opinion though.

• I'm Japanese and I can tell you for a fact that Yes, most of us arw into our own races. But most men here now are interested in finding women of different races. Basically if you meet his standards, you'll get one. The men here Doesn't really go for looks, more of personality. So No worries.

• Well it isn't fair and it isn't our fault we were not born japanese but there are people like me that has crushes on japanese people and i have a thing for Japanese guys so much especually hot attractive ones with beautiful eyes and hairstyles and body!! and other people like me they feel hurt because they aren't japanese!!! Don't you and your people ever think about how they feel? whats race got to do when having a crush on whoever no matter who or what they are? We're all human beings!!!

• it's not that much hate, just kind of a little dislike, heated tensions. it's not like we want each other to be extinct. That's too much.

• Then why?

• It is true but for most cases like @NerdInDenial and @SammyGurl have said it depends on the family.

• Asian girls are cuties and Asian guys like them.

• I think it depends on the person but i think if you were to date a japanese person you should embrace/ learn the culture.

• i don't know, i just haven't found other races attractive yet

• Well the esol teacher at my school is married to a native japanese man and she's caucasian.

• I think yes, because some families are even racist with white guys and Asian girls but are more open with any girl with Asian guys.

• Im Asian and im waiting for my UK colleague to ask me on the date. I actuallu dont date guys from my country.