Guys, if you see a girl being bitchy towards another girl does that turn you off?

For example, if you like a girl, then she starts doing things like saying bitchy things about other women behind their back (criticising their appearance, putting them down in general) or doing any other bitchy things that are usually caused by jealousy etc. ALL women are guilty of doing it at some point but just wondering - does it make the girl who is doing / saying the bitchy stuff seem less attractive? Or do guys just accept that as normal girl behaviour?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a huge turn off for me and an important indicator of what she's really like.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it makes her less attractive. She doesn't have to act like that. She can choose not to.

• I don't like it. That's not a classy behaviour. I would also assume that this girl would talk bad behind my back too.

Avoid put downs and negative things, date is supposed to be fun :).

• Yes, I wonder what she's going to say about me.

• Negative energy like that is a turn off.

• Yes, usually indicates that she's an immature, shallow bitch.