I dont feel ready to ask my crush on a date. Why?

Why does this happen? I really want to ask her on a date but I can't. I dont know what to plan, where, when and then my mind goes blank. I dont know what to do...I always put it off...

Most Helpful Girl

• "You snooze, you lose," as the old saying goes here, dear. And if you Don't 'Ask her on a date' soon, one never knows, if someone will beat you to it Because------I always put it off...
    If you know one another, which is a good place to start, contact her and just nonchalantly but of course friendly and outgoing like, ask her if she might like to hang out sometime and what would she like to do? Take it from there.
    You may be pleasantly surprised with her Answer and even though you feel your 'Mind goes blank,' in a sticky situation when you keep over thinking it, suddenly you may find it easier than... you think.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• Because you're scared of rejection.

• It could probably be it. If it is how can I not be afraid of it and not thinking of rejection at all..

• You just do it.

• Hmm ok :)

• You're still nervous about it

What Guys Said 2

• Inexperience, shyness and insecurity.

• Never linger, the longer you wait, the more risk you're taking. You wait too long she'll find a guy who went for it quick.

• But I dont know why I do it. When I talk with her and Im ready to say it something happens and I can't

• You're nervous. It's perfectly normal. Trust me just do it. You won't regret it.

• Okay..