Why did I ever like her?

She didn't really talk much in class or had lots of friends. I thought she was just shy. She is actually not as sweet as I thought. her guy friend made fun of me because He over heard me say she turns me on and when she heard, she rolled her eyes and smirked at me and made disgusting looks at me. And a couple of other kids started laughing at me for being creepy I think. She glared at me. I tried to act like it didn't bother me but it was one of the worst days. I thought she was really hot.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes the person you think you know or the person you created in your head isn't close to the reality of who they really are... that's unfortunate but it happens. It has happened to me as well >_<

• It was maybe that tiny subltle crush we all have for a person that only last for a short period of time. But don't worry ;) she's totally not worth your attention. And you don't deserve to waste you precious time on people like them

What Guys Said 0