Guys, tall girls cute or nah?

Ok so I'm 5'9 and I love wearing heels but I feel too tall sometimes... Guys what do you think about tall girls? Turn on or turn off? I don't have a big butt and my boob size is average.. And what is your opinion on girls wearing glasses?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a lot taller than you so I don't see it as being a problem. As for being cute or no that all depends on what she actually looks like, height by itself won't make a girl attractive.

I don't really mind/care about boob size as for the butt, it just needs to be toned it doesn't have to be big. Some girls pull off glasses really well so in some cases it is a turn on.

What Guys Said 5

• You're totally fine. Tall girls are hot too. Plus you're still growing. Don't worry about breast size, or butt size. Enjoy life.

• Glasses are good

Current crush is 5'9" if not 5'10". She's cute (keep in mind I'm 5'4"). I mostly see her in flats.

• Haha Aww thanks for your opinion.. I Should probably wear flats...

• No he's taller than me but when I wear heels we're the same height, I'm a little taller.

• Yeah most guys want to be taller than the gal in their life.

Do you notice a difference in the way he acts if you wear shoes that make you taller than him vs when in shoes that make you shorter than him?

• I like tallgirls especially if tehy are curvy basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• personally i love tall girls!!

• height I would be ok with as long as the heels aren't making u taller. I like a small butt and boobs no bigger than a C cup. girls with glasses is also very cute :3