Guys, what do you look for in a girl?

I don't know, what do you guys look for?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only been a handful of girls I've known that I'd consider girlfriend material for myself. Most don't live where I do unfortunately.

What Guys Said 5

• here's a different kind of answer. I look for a girl who DOESN'T sleep around and flirt with every guy. I look for a girl who does the unexpected. For example, birthdays/celebrations those are expected things that you are obligated to do for your man. The things that are special are when you right him a note about something silly, show up to work and bring him lunch, make him something that you can make like a painting etc. The UNEXPECTED does so much more because others girls dont do that.

• Someone who is genuine and real, not afraid to be herself, someone who can be an equal

• Her hair... her face... her body.. focusing on her butt :-D... and her eyes color...

• Sense of humor. I mean the kinda girl who thinks the "not so funny shit" is hilarious!

• Pretty face, beautiful eyes, nice hair, great legs, athletic body... assertive and dominant personality ;)