Who is the hottest person on the planet in your opinion?

So a celebrity? someone close to you? some fictional character?
and more improtantly why is that? is it just physicals and looks? or is ther somw kind of "feel" to them?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• 5|0
  • My bf. In a white t shirt and well fitting jeans when he's holding me with his hands around my waste:)

• A Chinese guy in my English class

• Andy biersack, matty healy or calum hood

Andy biersack because of his eyes, the small things he does and his personality

Matty healy because he makes me think about things that are happening around the world, and in Britain. His personality and his hair

Calum hood simply because he's exactly like the male version of me

• Definitely my crush.
    Lookwise he is pretty much perfection and my dreamguy.

Personalitywise: he is too childish, I hate that! But the rest is fine 👌

• Some smexy man I'm crushing hard for! :P
    Tu sabes quien eres guapo ;) :*

• Jen Selter must be THE hotest out there!
    im seriously in love with her body...

• Ethan Peck, Liam Hemsworth and Kit Harington.

Can't pick. :)

These are just for the looks, I can meet a guy that is less atractive but still find him the hottest if I like his personality!

• The person i love.

• Zachary quinto... he's beautiful

• there are guys in some soap opera

• Either Shawn Mendes or my crush ♡

• My co worker ugh hottest cashier ever... he's just so funny and so easy to talk to other than being hella gorgeous. (He can also play the guitar and sing <3)

• My hot AF teacher. Too bad he's gay. Too bad I hadn't noticed this before applying for his class.

• Myles Parrish -hes mine. mine.

What Guys Said 15

• Mine is very specific: Megan Fox circa 2006. Now not so much.

http://mx.cdn01.mundotkm.com/2015/03/2006.jpg

• Depends on how it is judged. If we can use hypotheticals, the hottest person on the planet could be the person I just threw into an active volcano. Based on voice it would probably be Idris Elba, and he's also probably the sexiest black guy I can think of too. Harry Dresden is so hot he could be described as fiery, although he's gotten kind of cold as of late, but I think that passion is still there, it is just buried underneath all the ice. There are a lot of people whose hotness could be described as a general "fee" or as force of personality, but I can't really think of any right now and even if I could, I would have trouble ranking them. Some actors and actresses are hotter in certain roles than in others. Some are just always hot. Hotness is completely subjective so it is really hard to actually rate and it would be different for everyone. It would probably be easiest if we took everyone listed and then everyone just voted. One vote per person listed, but each voter has unlimited votes. This could perhaps be just a preliminary round. We could take the top 10 or hundred and then everyone gets one vote and then we can see who wins. But even if we did all of this, a lot of people would be unhappy with the result.

• Fictional" adult AndrAIa from ReBoot
    Famous: Lindsy Stirling
    In Person: There's a chick I work with who's defiantly a 10/10 even while she's pregnant with her fiance's child.

there are defiantly other girls that are very hot too but these are ones that come to mind first.

• Definitely my ex...

• Lisbeth Salander from the Dragon Tattoo floats my boat.

• Honestly, probably some girls on the Jersey boardwalks from my youth. Always some amazing girls on the boards. Every five minutes I was in awe.

• Clearly meh 😤

• There was a girl that posted on here recently askingbwhy she never gets dates or something, she is the hottest.

• The woman I love.

• i've never been such confused , and i can't give you an answer. walking down the street i can point at least 10 hottest person lol

• She lived 3000 years ago and was from Felix Arabia.

Just saying'.

• All those girls which make me hot... Are hottest for me... ;)

• Your mom! Ooooh!!!

• In my opinion - she is the hottest girl on the planet: images.complex.com/.../xggrb1zfnchmptcg0gg4.jpg

• I could never make such a distinction.