Is it OK to call a short girl (5'4 under & 20-something) tinkerbell or little munchkin?

Short girls (5'4 and under). They are just so adorable. It's not like I am attracted to them. It's casual attraction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's fine. I'm 5'1" and my friends call me a bunch of nicknames. They are always telling me I'm so cute and adorable and huggable, LoL. 😂😂😂

• like my dog.

• Hehe sure. I'm also quite the cuddly one and enjoy hugs so I'm always constantly engulfed in my friends arms whether it be a guy or girl. Most of my friends are way taller than me. And all the guys are way bigger.

What Girls Said 9

• It's fine.
    It's kind of cute :3.

• Are you stupid? Of course it's not nice to label people with such names. Do you want to be called Chewbecca for your hairiness?

• Sure go for it, they'll stop speaking to you.

• If you know she won't get mad lol

• To some, it's cute and they might like it but to some others, it's mean.
    Oh and never call a 5'3 - 5'4 Asian girl short, because that's tall for the Asians.

• No, I am a short girl myself. But some jokes are more respectful than others.

• If you like them I'd says it's very cute to say otherwise don't. I'm 5'2

• It's one thing when it's said with affection by someone you know, but I would not be cool hearing that from some random guy.

• I'm 5'2 and sexy as hell and would not want to be called a munchkin or tinkerbell. being short doesn't make you a little girl, I'm a grown ass woman Just sayin'. You can do better than that ;)

• Awwww. Look here, an adorable little girl. I just wanna pick you up right now and give you a big warm hug.

• HA... You totally asked this question to get under someone's skin. Just a little instigator you are. I'm over it.

What Guys Said 1

• I mean... as long as they don't mind it?