Does a romantic dinner in a woodshed creep you out?

ok so this girl i really like invited herself over for dinner. i dont mind because i like her. but my house is not exactly modern. its basicly a woodshed with a toilet. there is wheat harvesting cutters and tools all over the walls. i have a old oil drum with ply wood stabled too it for a table. i could cover it up with a cloth though. its creepy i know it. but its cheap rent. will she mind? should i explain cancel or take her to a reasturant.?

asked to do lunch because its less scary in the light. I picked her up so I can walk her in and see her reaction. she saw the place and got nervous kind of. but I smoothed talked her to calm her down. I brushed her hair back an said easy child nothing here will hurt you. lunch went good. I had lamb. I covered the carkus with a sheet. she just left. thought I would share

Most Helpful Girl

• No! that sounds awesome and very cute :) I would take that over a 4-5 star restaurant any day!

• I can slaughter the dinner right there and then it will be prepared and eaten

• lol sure thing.

• sorry toots lunch went well. im happy

What Girls Said 1

• It would creep me out a little, but if you explain she might understand

What Guys Said 3

• Ed Gein style? Nice.

• how but I ed gein your ass all over gag for that comment. no just kidding, but seriously its a little ed gein-ish

• *Concentration camp and she would choose prisoners to be skinned for making lampshades among other atrocities. I don't know if Ed Gein had any idea about Ilse, and her 'fernature', but he did the same.

• *furniture
      Holy Fuk this phone sucks balls.

• Take her to a restaurant instead.

• but then she will want to go back to my place anyway. at least if we walk in together I can see the look of sheer terror on her face and begin to calm her down.

• Okay then do it then tell us how it went I hope it goes well.

• went well. details up top

• If she likes it then there's no problem. I'd rather go to a restaurant though.

• nah dude im fucked. its so creepy in the woodshed.

• Oh, so she's never been to your house before?

Still, if she doesn't care then it should be fine.

• she loved it