What can I do to have girls see me as more than a friend?

I'm 24, a virgin and never really had a girl interested romantically in me before. I know there's something wrong with me (looks wise) (maybe too friendly as well) but it kinda feels bad to know that you're unlovable, what can I do to have girls see me as more than a friend? Should I just give up? I am not looking for just sex either I actually want to build a relationship and be faithful to one woman

2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think there's anything wrong with your looks. There's nothing wrong with being friendly either, especially if it's a girl you're just meeting - friendly is way better than too forward and creepy. But maybe your insecurity is preventing you from approaching girls?

• I've seen you on multiple posts talking how ugly you are. You're not ugly so maybe the problem is you lack confidence. How are you gonna love anyone else if you can't even love yourself?