Why Do Nice Guys Get Screwed Over?

I'll say I'm 16,most girls I like are obviously hot who wouldn't want a hot girlfriend? but they all like the assholes it seems what do I have to do to get a decent girl without being rich or famous or like these a holes?Btw I'm new here whats up.

Most Helpful Girl

• you ask who wouldn't want a hot gf, but think about it like this: likely they want a hot guy. most of them are saying "who wouldn't want a hot bf?"

you aren't getting screwed over because they overlook you. it is what it is. if you aren't hot yourself you have 3 options:

a) stop being focused on looks and date an average girl and learn to appreciate her
    b) change yourself to you can fit in with the hot popular clique and date their girls
    c) continue being single

• I have a six pack since I was 17, even modeled momentarily at 18-19. His claim still holds since girls wouldn't be interested on me even if I had a bit of muscle, they all wanted an asshole.

• @This_guy_here but do you have an attractive face? Muscles are useless unless your face is also hot.

• I modeled... I suppose I'm ugly.

What Girls Said 12

• There are plenty of nice people that get screwed over on a daily basis. The fact that girls don't like you has nothing to do with how nice you are. They simply just don't feel attraction to you. You say yourself you go for hot girls and at your age I'd imagine that they are still immature. There are lots of nice girls out there. You are just too busy paying attention to the wrong kind of girls clearly.

• You said it yourself. You're not the hottest guy ever, i. e. you're probably average. So, you're shooting for girls who are completely out of your league. And you're surprised, why?

• I'm too obsessed with high standards basically but yeah I know what I'd get myself into.

• I'm just saying the whole idea of someone being out of your league based on looks, is just stupid. Regardless of average, hot, whatever, he should be going for girls he's interested in. If he's interested in the average one, he should go for the average one. If he's interested in a really attractive one, he should still go for the really attractive one. No point in going for what you aren't interested in.

• @Dragonblood21 I never said he shouldn't go for girls he's not interested in. Just seems like he's going for hot girls because that's what guys his age only focus on - looks.
      And leagues are a thing whether you like it or not. I think it's stupid too, but oh well.

• So in going to tell you this right now since it might help you a bit later in life.

The world doesent owe you shit for being nice, and neither do women either. The sooner you figure that out the better. It's not HER FAULT cause she wasn't attracted you, would you want someone to blame you for not being attracted to then? No, you can't help it. My advice would be stop trying to go after unobtainable women. Instead of going for the hottest girls. Start paying more attention to the girls who are paying attention to you. That's where your gonna find your lady

• because you haven't met me. just kidding

to answer your question, it's simple. It's either you haven't met the right girl or you're too busy looking at the bitches with pretty faces, you can't look at the decent girls with beautiful faces anymore

• Why do nice girls get screwed over :/?
    Just don't go after "hot" girls then because your being hypocritical

• Ya I wouldn't mind having someone i think is decent but them being nice over a hot chick thats a bitch

• So you're aiming for hot girls. Are you hot yourself?

• its pretty screwed up but its the truth i may not be t he hottest i think im decent and im a really nice and skilled guy

• So you're not hot, but you expect hot women to be attracted to you. Aiming a little high, don't you think? Be realistic or you'll keep getting rejected.

• No people's skills, lack of experience and gullible.

• Hot girls want hot guys.

• To be honest, nice girls get screwed over by "nice guys" too. I mean, I completely understand what you're saying about your gf being hot or whatever but seriously, girls have the same problem too. Maybe they just feel pressured to be liked, this sounds really stupid but the amount of people I know that act stupid and think they are doing something to impress people is insane. I would suggest that you keep searching cuz not every hot girl is a jerk and not every nice girl is not hot!!

• aha just be yourself :) it might take a bit but you'll find someone who will appreciate you for who you are :)

• Um I think the reason why attractive girls fall for bad guys is because most "nice/ordinary" guys come easy to her. She probs has a lot of guys hitting on her/chatting her up so she probs can see through. However this is not the case for bad guys. They're hard to read, and is challenging which is way more interesting and attractive than "easy" guys. This is just my opinion haha.

• Maybe my problem is I'm a nice guy and just try messaging and flirting too fast or weird.

• Yeah.. maybe you should try the whole "push and pull" thing.

• haha

• Most people who are nice get screwed over, that's why nice people sometimes become assholes.

What Guys Said 10

• Listen, even if you are not hot/beautiful, you still deserve any girl you want if:
    ●You really love her (not having intentions of playing)
    ●You really think you have what got it takes to get her.
    ●You know the proper way to approach.

Stop being a nice guy (I am not saying to become jerk) but just accept the reality if she rejects you, don't lose your hopes, don't think that you owe them in any way. Know your real value. YOU. ARE. WORTHY. She should also be as much enthusiastic as you are towards her. If not, make her, show your guts!
    Good luck :)

• A tip most women generally go for the bad boy earlier on in life. During their wild/party phase they generally don't go looking for the responsible/nicer guy until they mature and get their priorities straight. Once they starting looking to settle down the bad boys/assholes die off and the responsible/nicer guys prosper. Also go for women you actually have a chance with as in someone you can connect with and who's decent looking.

• At your age girls wanna have fun, and this is gonna be untill they get in their 30s. At that point other stuff counts.
    You don't need money or a nice car.
    You must be confident (and thts not easy at all :) Many guys are not confident but are jerks (this works but just for a little time, plus if you are not a jerk, I strongly suggest you to not become one )

Almost 10 years ago I made the same question on a place like this one (I was 25 at the time) I was very miserable. And a guy told me to read this book
    "The game" by Neil Strauss. Reading that book made me start a process that changed me deeply.
    I always asked myself: what if I had read that book when I was 16? Well propbably I would have had to eat a lot of shit anyway, or maybe not.

• Unfortunately thats the society we live in now days :(

• Op hot girls aren't worth the trouble. Obviously they don't want you so why put in so much effort? Go for girls who actually like you. I know it makes too much sense lmao

• Guys that don't know what they want get screwed over. Nothing to do with "nice guys" here.

• worn out question but probably reason in the eatly age and not so clever girls

• Yes I see a lot of stupid people around my age, I feel I don't fit in. I'm not the smartest though.

• nice girls get screwed over as well dont worry. i expect nothing from this world cause i know world is my enemy. i'm independant.

• You've got to have something to offer, my man! The girls you're into have LOTS to offer--they're hot, so every guy wants them. That means they get to choose which guy they like best. SO you need to focus on understanding what they want in a guy and then trying to develop those qualities. It sounds like you're on the verge of learning lesson number 1: it's not all about being a "nice guy." Just like they didn't get your attention by being "nice girls."

• haha is there a book where i can learn all this shit, they dont teach us this in school

• There are lots of useful books on this. I'd suggest starting with The Game by Neil Strauss.