Boyfriend was at a party?

Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to read this,So i am in a LDR with my boyfriend,And last night he went to this party.I trusted him and texted him to have fun,He said thanks and when he got home he called,Saying how drunk he was and thatgirls were all over him so he had to get out of there,and said that he is proud that he didn't cheat on me..I am not sure what to think cause he was very drunk.He also posted pics on snapchat with 2 girls,one pic was pretty innocent like just posing but the other pic this girl had her arms around his neck.I mean maybe i am just jealous ,What do y'all think?(:

Most Helpful Guy

• He's being an ass and being smart. An ass because he knows you'll get jealous, not your fault though, girls compete with each other physically, so it's expected.

Smart because he's keeping that competitiveness alive.

Are you guys in one of those cross country LDRs? Or are you both within driving distance?

• What do you mean by keeping the competitvness alive? Do guys tend to do that? And is it a good thing?

• Well, some do and some don't. What I mean by it is still going out and showing you have the ability to get other girls. This doesn't have to be flat out flirting, but just getting out there like your bf did and show he still has the ability to get a girl.

This seems like a pretty shitty move to most girls, but I think it's necessary. Because a lot of girls are attracted to a guy because he can get a girl, right? I mean after all, he has to have that ability, or he wouldn't have got them in the first place. So when a girl becomes a guys gf, she wants him to stop being that guy that can get girls, she basically wants him to just toss his "game" in the trash.

But what sense does it make for him to stop doing what made him attractive to her in the first place?

What Guys Said 2

• Haha he was drunk and he didn't cheat on you that's something special. Especially if it's long distance.

• If you honestly don't like it, then tell him, if he respects you he will listen. Being jealous is normal in any relationship, just tell him to delete the photo and don't do it again.

What Girls Said 3

• Im sorry but just break up. y'all are 16 and in a long distance relationship. just be friends or pen pals. sooner or later you or he will meet someone else that you can actually see daily and it just won't make sense to keep holding on to this. how can you tell him not to hook up with another girl when you are miles away? he might listen this time but if he keeps going out enough itll happen eventually.

• Well if he was drunk he wasn't very conscious so I'm not sure... I suggest you talk to him. That's really the only way to know for sure :) since he said that he didn't cheat on you then hopefully he was being correct, but just ask him again to be sure.

• I think he's just saying he didn't cheat and needed to get out of there just to cover up the facts. This sounds kind of fishy.