Escort and Relationship?

Im an Escort . Its nothing i've EVER been ashamed of , but for some reason all the dudes i've dated seem to have an problem with it ( yes I tell because I don't like secrets in a relationship ) . So i've been dating this dude and I really like him i've been holding back on the Escort part . Should I tell him ?

Most Helpful Girl

• for you to be an escort, you really dont seem to understand men very much. ain't too many men that would want to wife a hoe. if you are an escort, prostitute, slut, etc you are severely limiting your options of being taken seriously in a relationship with a man. you may have lots of paying customers but very few men who want to do more than sleep with you and actually be in an emotional relationship with you. im not here to tell you to be ashamed of what you do, but you may want to reevaluate the *I dont like keeping secrets* thing. the simple fact, as you well know, is that men do not love hoes. if you want to keep a relationship then you need to not tell a guy that you used to sell your body. why do you feel that's necessary to tell him? it certainly won't make him think any more highly of you, it doesn't benefit you in anyway. he will thank you for your honesty and move on to another woman. so the way I see it you have two choices: continue being honest about your escort past and watch men keep leaving you, or keep it to yourself so you can have a chance at a decent normal relationship

What Guys Said 5

• Unless they really don't give a fuck, when you say "I'm an escort", it translates in their mind to "I'm a whore". So it will be difficult to find a guy that accepts your profession, but they are out there. There's a shit load of pornstars that are married or are in long term relationships, so it's not like you have no hope.

But yes, you should tell him. It's better to find out if he's ok with it now, instead of down the road when you guys are on your way to living happily ever after, then have it all come crashing down.

• it is uncommon but there are men who will be fine with this, it could be difficult finding them but they exist and wouldn't it be so much more fulfilling finding a man who would accept you for who you are?

• Yes, it isn't really the sort of thing that should be kept secret. What kind of men are you dating though? I'd be ecstatic.

• Why even keep it a secret? In a relationship there's nothing to hide and by hiding it you're the one at wrong. How would you have any knowledge of any relationship if you just go around sleeping with men all day? I find this so ironic.

• You need to tell him to see if he will love you no matter what.. if you know an escort that wants a guy please I am looking for one.. Text me 4038298662 please. Good luck dear.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care how many safety precautions you take having sex for a living it's something your partner should know. He needs to know the physical risks you are subjecting him too.

If you want a true relationship it has to be based on honesty.

• He still has a right to know unless you want him for your own selfish reasons and eat all the cake you can have.

• Yes I think there should not be anything hiding between your relations. So tell the truth him and after that may he will thanks you. So don't be afraid. One of my friend also going to escort agency as dubaicompanionsservices and also she maintain a boyfriend of her.

• Being an escort is different from being a 'hoe' and I think you will find there are far more women out there giving it for free whilst the escorts are making enough money to live good.

I know this because I am an escort, and yes I have a relationship that is commited. I have not told him and I never will. I have 2 jobs and my escort job is my secret. I see it as a job and when I work I never am emotionally connected to my clients, I see it as money for a service. My boyfriend would not understand it and I can see why, it makes me love him even more. Partly because of the guilt, but I push aside the work and forget about it. If I told him I know he would end it and if he ever found out he also would too, but I am smart and I cover my tracks. I know its lying and I hate it, really I do, but to feed us and keep a roof over our heads, money needs to be made,

So I advise do not tell him. Be smart, stay safe always get checked and use condoms. Keep everything private. use private internet browsers, communicate via email only and keep in separate accounts. It's sneaky but it's a job at the end of the day and if you can live with it and see that then you can have a fantastic relationship and have money.