My bf thinks my friends are better looking than me?

Basically, i'm dating a guy who used to be a close friend of mine and we kinda have the same friends and some days ago while we were chatting he told me he thinks my 3 best friends are better looking than me and that i'm just cuter. I felt kinda offended, i mean okay i understand i'm not the most beautiful girl of course but telling me my friends are better looking isn't a bit too much? anyways, i dont know if i'm being a little paranoid. opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• a boyfriend should make you feel like you are the most good looking girl at the entire planet though you well that you aren't. he should make you feel like you are on top of the world though you aren't. and if your boyfriend is not doing that and is focusing his energy on instead demeaning you, its time for you to split. it would do you more good then harm in this case. darling, you deserv someone who loves you. not someone who would disrecpect you like this.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes he was wrong to say that stuff to you especially at your age
    plus guys have no right to do that to a girl but you deserve someone
    way better to date he is just off limits for his behavior.

• Even if you think it, you should never say it to a girl! especially your GF. It's just wrong. But TBH at least it shows that he's not into you for your looks, which is a shallow trait you'll want to avoid when finding love. But still, if it has gotten to you this much, ask him about it. Im sure he was either joking or was somehow delusion and trying to compliment you by calling you cute.

Guys minds are different, we rarely overthink, he probably thought nothing of it.

Hope it helps!

• thanks it really helped! gonna talk to him about this :)

• Dump his ass he's not right for ya , loving guys will tell you are hawt even when you may not feel it because we love you for you dont change for anyone

What Girls Said 4

• ain't no way in hell I would keep dating a guy who was rude enough to tell me that.

• I think that what he did was wrong and that no bf should ever tell his gf that. You should dump him.

• Dump him he is not a good boyfriend

• That was very bold & very brave of him. I wouldn't stand for that because it's unnecessary for him to let you know this and also because it's gonna undermine you especially whenever you are around these three girls. I would tell him that you're upset and offended by it. Have you dared to tell him that his three best friends are better looking than him? Not suggesting that but he'd soon get the point.