Whisper in his ear "too bad you don't do dates" ?

I had this idea about that gym mate of mine, to whisper in his ear "too bad you don't do dates" then just leave the gym and not even look back

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not ready yet - forcing him will just result in a rebound fling.

• Hey he already said he likes me , we flirt , go out together sometimes and workout together

• Lol I'm not that kind of girls , just doing a spantanious flirty , playful. .. Thing.. Stop trying to read what's behind the lines cuz there's nothing to read

• Asker, you asked for advice... that is what is the likely situation here. You can be convinced of your own bullshit and throw all this away, or you can hang back and let things take their course. Your choice.

What Guys Said 6

• It's a bad idea, in my opinion.

I suppose you want to mate with him, then whispering something to his ear and running away won't get you closer to your goal. Suppose he is into you, what can he do with you running away?

Guys are direct, its better you offer him a post workout drink, then have the chance to show him why are you such a good match for him.

• What do you hope from dropping this line to his ear?

• What I'm sure about is that i don't aim to get any sex thing,
      Yeah naturally this is gonna make him have those fantasies about me... But I just wanna do something spantanious, cheeky , playful, .. And have that little stupid thing between him and I and maybe get him to think about the idea of "us" and right after doing that I'm just moving on and see if he's gonna take any step forward

• Try something else instead, that will be interpreted at as a challenge
    =) you got this girl!

• Careful not everyone will get what you mean, he may think ur insulting him. To be honest if someone said that too me it'd take along time for me to process the weights before dates thing LOL.
    But cute line! haha.

Hope it works out!

• Lol well then whats the problem?

• Haha.. good one... why can't you just ask him out?

• he just got over his ex. he already said that he'd like to be with me but he just not ready yet

• For real? of course go for it.. what the hekk you're waiting for

• Hahaha really ! Shall I ! Isn't it risky or sthg

• he's going to think you mean you just skip straight to sex then.

• Umm... ok? lol

If a chick said that to me, I probably wouldn't know what to think. Probably "Does she think this is a movie script or something?" haha

What Girls Said 3

• He already told you that he wasn't ready to date because he just got out of a relationship with his ex. So leave the guy alone.

• Hey calm down girl , he already said he likes me , we flirt , go out together sometimes and workout together

• Just kabe-don that fellow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KRrwJ6Lnec

• Maybe he won't take it the right way.