Why dont American guys go for indian or japanese girls? Is it because of race difference or the stereotypes?

By indian and japenese , i mean those who are born and brought up there !

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian girls are very pretty - but often have had a very different upbringing. Even if they're cool, their parents might not be.

As for Japanese girls - same issues but less pronounced. A lot of Asian girls, even brought up in the west, seem to only want Asian guys (sometimes they have to be Chinese/Korean/Japanese/whatever too). Whether this is their own preference or their family's insistence, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think its the cultural difference... some guys are just not willing to learn about the customs of dating these women.

There will always be a general lack of interest when someone has to learn about a persons culture to be able to date them.

I gather it is just easier to date someone of similar background and culture... it take less effort!

It's unfortunate because guys will miss out on a great learning experience and likely some really great women!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am assuming that all American males have been polled on this and everyone said they didn't like Indian or Japanese women, why else would such a question be asked

0|0
    0|1
  • Population is small and also Indians have arranged marriages.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of my buddies go for Asian girls! Unsure about indian girls though sorry!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white I love Indian (India) girls and japenese girls, but some like to stay within their race, some families will only let their white son date a white girl, some don't care,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Strict rigid culture and communication barriers.

0|0
    0|0