What are good compliments to give to girls?

not too flirty but not to cheesy just simple things

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you love her smile. Or if she plays a sport tell her she is good at it and that you would love to watch her play some time. Girls love a little praise and to be told they are good at things. Even smiling at her could make her interested in you. I hope this helped :)

What Girls Said 4

• One of my friends was standing next to me and was like "i'm blinded" and I looked up at him and said "blinded? why are you blinded?" and he makes eye contact with me and says "I'm blinded by your beauty" Super cheesy if you ask me

• You're beautiful and nice butt.

• On her silky hair, a new outfit, her smile, the way she talks with people, her eyes.

• Tell her something good that YOU think about her, something personal. I'd stay away from "you're hot" as that can come off as you only like her for her body.

What Guys Said 2

• - Complements including the words beautiful, amazing, cute, or smart over the more common sexy, hot, smokin', and so on.

- Complement skill, hobby, or career.

- Complement things that aren't normally complemented IE: "Even you brain is sexy."

- "I like your boobs."

• Compliment something specific and unique to her. The more specific the better. She should have never heard those words uttered to her before in her life, it should be something she herself has never even noticed! Don't use umbrella terms that are so un-descriptive like hot, pretty, sexy, cute, etc. You can use them, but make them secondary to the real compliment, because they don't really mean anything at all.

Usually, you should really mean it too... that way you will come off as sincere and they will know you've been paying attention, and you are not just throwing in bait to see who bites.

Ex: I love the way your earrings work together to contour with your face, and match your heels, it screams class, and needed to take you seriously, even if just for a second... I'm sure they are your favorite thing that you are wearing, they are definitely mine.