Is it a turnoff for a woman to worry about you?

This guy and I like each other, but I noticed I kinda worry and mother him a bit..like he's always hyper doing something and because of his medication he has appetite loss...last night when I saw him HIS FACE WAS SUNKEN IN AND HE HAD DARK CIRCLES :( so I immediately was like "omg you lost weight in the past couple days have you even been eating?" He said "actually I haven't eaten in two days fuck it" so of course I said " that's not good you need to take care of yourself but you're grown I'm not going to tell you what to do" in general I'll just cook for him without him asking and tell him " to quit putting garbage in his body" or like he'll run SUPER FUCKING LATE so I iron his clothes or just weird stuff like that...is this a turn off? I don't mean to be bossy or motherish but I can't help it :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more like a major selling point.

Here are some characteristics that I find appealing in women:
    1. Strong Maternal Instincts
    2. Nurturing
    3. Sympathetic
    4. Sensitive
    5. Gentle

I'm assuming that you display several of these characteristics. That's what makes you appealing as a woman.

What Guys Said 10

• Not a turn off at all, shows you care, but too much can be really annoying.

• I think that's so cute of you to do that for him
    you would make a wife someday i think so
    to me it's not a turn off.

• You SHOULD worry about things like that. I only dislike her worrying when it's over every little thing or things I know I have under complete control.

• I would want my woman to worry about me, but not hover over me like an over protective mom or something like that

• I don't hover but when you've known someone for almost a decade and you know they're absent minded AF & not eating or only eating tortilla chips & pop corn all week.. what am I supposed to do? He's my bestfriend

• No I understand your situation, I would be doing the same if my bestfriend was not eating

• ugh... yeah, she'd become a "mom" then bascally...:-/

• It's not a turnoff unless you overdo it which you did but in your situation he really needed you to whether he will acknowledge it or not.

• I don't know I don't think I've ever had a girl actually worry about me before

• No it makes me feel cared for.

• if he doesn't say its a turnoff than its not, i mean personally i think your doing the right thing you care about him to keep doing it

• It's not a turn-off but it's not healthy either.

What Girls Said 0