Why does the kiss out of nowhere only work in movies?

why is it that in movies whena guy suddenly kisses a girl he's not quite dating yet, the girl always responds positively (even if she doesn't share the guys feelings, she will still let the kiss go on and just look shocked afterwards) but it never works this way in real life? now i know you might be thinking that its a movie, its not real...but even so, what they decide should happen in a movie should at least be somewhat plausible, or the movie wouldn't make sense, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're wrong. What happens in movies just has to serve the plot. It doesn't have to be something that happens in real life.

Don't randomly kiss someone you have no business kissing. That's rude. Who gives a shit if guys in movies get away with it? Doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't do it.

By "someone you have no business kissing" I mean a girl you're not on a date with or something of the sort, if its just a friend or someone you hardly know, why tf would you go in for a kiss? At least try to ease your way into that.

What Girls Said 3

• Never been surprised kissed but Id love it!!

• Because almost all people want that to happen in real life so people will like the movie more when this happens in the movie.

• I've been surprised kissed. I'm sure lots of other people have.

• and I've surprise kissed girls. its never worked the way i hoped it would though

What Guys Said 1

• Movies are made to be entertaining, not plausible. So wish fulfillment can play a big part.