Girls, what old fashioned dating habits do you like most? Are there ones you'd like to see come back?

I saw this and it caught my interest:

So, do you agree? Is there anything you'd add to the list and if so, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like and have all if those things in my relationship currently. I never really thought of it as old fashioned just genuine courteous behavior.

I love how you said people do these things and not " the guy". We both myself and my bf practice all those things --except I'm not much Of a public dancer :p

• Should guys ask permission for things (like kisses) or should they just go in for the kiss and see how she reacts?

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with that list!

• So if you were on a first date with a guy who did those things, you'd be impressed or think he was too old fashioned?

• I would be mostly impressed, it would be too much if he did those things all at once haha but a little dose of classic romance moves every now and then is nice and cute in a relationship (for my taste) (:

• Basically ladies first

• Do you agree with that and if so, are there any other ways to do that?

• all of them i think they are cute

• Anything you'd want to add?

• I only really agree with 1,2,5 and definitely 6

• Anything you'd change about the list? Any additions?

What Guys Said 1

• fiftieswedding.com/.../1950s-date.png

1. Last person I was seeing with any seriousness, I did this. Because they lived somewhere it was possible to do this - not everyone has a car nor can borrow one like in your 1950s fantasy

2. Who doesn't dress nicely for a date?

3. Screw that. "Thank you for this token of affection, let me throw this onto the table by my front door and then we go out on our date"

4. Personal preference. I haven't gone 'grinding' in a long time.

5. Modernity again. You claim you want this but the moment someone calls it a 'date', all these expectations and pressure come in.

6. As per point 5, you start insisting on declarations for their own sake and people start disappearing.

7. WHAT.

8. I support this one. My phone stays in my pocket unless they've just gone to the washroom.

9. Doesn't work. Even back in the day, it didn't work. It's like dealing with a four year old. 'No' is the automatic answer. You want a kiss? Go for it. Don't ask permission. Be confident enough that they wouldn't have said no. If they pull away, you have your answer right there.

10. People got pregnant back in the old days too - it just wasn't talked about.