What am I doing wrong?

So I'm 24 years old, I've been single for about a year now and I cannot seem to find a guy worth my time. What I've noticed is a lot of guys shy away from even trying. I've been told I sometimes come off as unapproachable or they are threatened by my "confidence". I think I'm a relatively pretty female however, I don't date because of looks but it's so frustrating how do I date guys who are too afraid to approach me. Or am I just way too cocky and actually pretty ugly lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could approach them, for me I like when a woman asked me out, it's nice to be chased every now and then instead of doing all the pursuing.

• I do approach guys as well, it's so weird lol but I do it lol.. I'm very outgoing and have no problem at all doing it but what I don't understand is whats wrong with me why guys don't approach me or are afraid to approach me

• Yea I hear you... Thanks ☺️

• Your welcome, I hope I helped and best of luck to you!

What Guys Said 3

• You look fine and you should not settle. Hell I have been single for almost 3 years now and it is frustrating. It is nothing you are doing wrong it just not happening right now. Just stay true to yourself and your time will come :)

• Thank you lol... I guess I kind of just got in that mood where I thought ok maybe I'm the problem lol

• You are welcome and trust me I get into those moods a lot, but I just focus on me :)

• to me you seem like a confident women who know's what they want in life and also is very pretty so I would approach you! :)

• Such is life when you're attractive. I wouldn't know lmao

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's helpful to start thinking you or them are doing something "wrong", it's just about attraction, chemistry and compatibility, if those things aren't present it doesn't mean someone did something wrong or had the wrong approach, it just means you haven't happened to come across the right guy yet.

• I guess we really have to put ourselves out there