Do you prefer your love interest to be tan or pale?

Do you prefer a tan skin or pale skin on a love interest? Why is that so?

I know that most people don't mind how much tan someone has, but what do you think looks nicer regardless of that?

• Pale
  • Tan
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess tan, but it doesn't matter. Some people look good pale and some people look good tan, but we have to accept how we were made.
    Say no to fake tans.

What Guys Said 26

• Pale but not in the Transylvanian vampire sort of pale.
    The sort of... Scandanavian , Irish pale but tender red from the blood flow kinda thang.

• Pale because I prefer natural colour. And tanning is harmful for your skin. I see no point in tanning.

• i don't mind about skin color basicallly...;-)

• It doesn't matter

• ... to me, the paler, the more attractive...

That's just how it is!

• Makes no difference to me not deal breaker

• I prefer tan as long as it is natural. Fake tans just dont look good to me

• I'd say pale. They just look so...'pure'. They're hair looks good in contrast to their light skin. Plus... I don't know light skin just looks better.

But on the other hand, TOO pale wouldn't be the best.

• Yes I prefer very pale skinned girls. Its one of the reasons I love redheads.

• Granted I don't really care, but I think it's kind of a turn off when somebody has purposely been trying to tan a lot and you can kind of tell. Pale people are beautiful too, just be yourself.

• I think some people look better pale and some people look better tan, it's something I judge on a case-by-case basis.

• Pale with dark hair. The contrast is really nice.

• i like really pale chicks if they are white. if they are any other race, it doesn't matter to me.

• Both are fine. I, personally, am drawn more towards a girl who is more fair skinned though.

• I like pale. dont know why thats what I seem to be attracted to mostly

• I find pale skin girls just a slight more attractive but not by much. It doesn't really matter in the end.

• No preference between pale and tan.

• Doesn't matter to me

• It doesn't really matter to me but I don't want them to get sun burned lol

• Her skin has nada to do with things.

• I want pale chicks... :D

• I like a girl to be either slightly pale or have a tan but it be natural and not fake

• Pale and pure skin <3

• As long as it has a pussy and a pulse i don't care

• I love pale white girls. It makes their beautiful pale vagina look even better

• Am I permitted to date dark/black?

• Never said you weren't. I was referring to white individuals in the question, and I don't mean anything offensive by it, just curious what people think.

What Girls Said 19

• I voted "Other" because I simply don't care.

• I honestly don't care. Like, I can not think of a single thing that I can honestly say matters less.

• This question confuses me. Do you mean like a pale or tan white guy? Or an Asian guy? Or a Latino guy? Or an African guy? I can't answer this question if generalized... But I'd prefer a mix pale and tan for an Asian x)

• Tan. For me the more tanned the skin is the better it looks. And I prefer a natural tan, not a orange type of tan.

• (Other) I wouldn't care I don't judge attractiveness on skin colour, but the guy I'm currently dating is a pale as a cloud. At the end of the day though I still love him and the way he makes me feel. x3

• I honestly couldn't care less. This is like what color skin is most attractive to you.. why is skin a matter of discussion? Does this only apply to white people lol?

• I can do either. I'm tan and love another tan guy. But I love the contrast that I would get with a pale guy.

• I don't care about skin color at all

• I like my boys to be fair with freckles ;)

• Not something I care too much about but I would prefer tan.

I'm white af tho

• Natural skin color.

• I love how most guys want the girls to be pale but most girls want the guys to be tanned hahaha.

• naturally born tan :p

• Tan but I ain't too bothered.

• I like both but I have slight preference for tan skin

• I prefer tan men like me.

• I don't care. As long as he doesn't mind my paleness

• Either doesn't matter to me, I feel like it would be hypoctrical and screwed up if I said pale

• I dont really care there all beautiful skin colors.