Is there a special reason why your single?

Is there a special reason as to why your single? Some of you guys and girls are very attractive from what I've seen but they stay single. What's the reason? Maybe some of you miss you ex love and haven't manage to get over the break up yet so you won't let anyone in I've gotten over my break up but it was so devastating that I have major trust issues towards females so I won't put myself out there, I just admire beauty from a far or as it passes me by. Some of you have low self esteem and don't think your atrractive to any guy or girl in the world, (your dead wrong If you've ever thought that non sense. Maybe some of you are single cuz you don't like the responsibilities a relationship brings and you just like playin the game instead of finding a partner. I'm sure some of you have your own personal reasons, I'd love for you to share some of them with me please? Personslly I'm just afraid of being hurt ever again like that because it damn there drove me insaneand I never want another woman to have that kind of power over my mind again! I'll put up a vote pole but if you wnna share I'd love that part to ­čśŐ

• I have trust issues
  • I think I'm ugly and unattractive
  • Relationships is too much drama so I like being single rite now
  • Honestly I'm not over my ex

Most Helpful Girl

• That picture is the realist thing ever, seriously. I finally broke down managing to confessed it to my boyfriend and best friend. Even if you are in a relationship with someone you love and they love you, that feeling of loneliness can forever loom there in the back of your mind. I try to remember this every time think about heading for the hills ^^ I do have people that will eventually cause me pain, but they are the same who do everything they can to fix my pain. The one truth I've found is that isolating yourself and keeping yourself from experiencing joy/sorrow with another, still gives that person power over your life. Okay, I've said my peace, I hope you are doing well and I hope you will do even better =)

http://i.imgur.com/hdZae.jpg

What Girls Said 41

• The reason why I am single is because I have decided to just focus on myself for now. All I want to do right now is just get out of my 3rd year of high school. When I finish high school for good then maybe that's when I'll start dating again. But for right now I just want to focus on myself, I don't really want a relationship right now. I want to work on improving myself, and being happy with myself. I learned something in my last relationship that I cannot depend on my partner to make me happy, it doesn't work that way. Its not that its to much drama for me or anything, its just that I'm not trying to be in one right now. I haven't met the right person in my life yet, I want to get to know people and see what they are like before I put my heart at risk again. For now, I just want to do me and be me, and focus on nobody but myself and my education. Cause that's what matters most to me right now. My probably is I depend to much on my partner to make me happy, to the point where I become clingy, which is something that I am trying to work on in the future. Because I don't want to scare guys away from me. I have to be more dependent on myself, I can't buy happiness, have to learn how to love myself more.

• For me, it's a mix of low self-esteem (I usually assume guys are either joking or desperate when they hit on me, tbh) and a subconscious pickiness when it comes to dating. I just know instinctively who I can mesh with and who's better as a friend/acquaintance, and the vast majority of guys, regardless of how awesome they are, just wouldn't be a great match for me. There's nothing wrong with them, it's just compatibility.

Making things a little harder, I am shy and reserved. I try to get over it quickly with new people, but guys still need to have some patience if they want to get to know me. It's an obstacle.

• You will at least let a guy kiss you and hug you and kiss your neck rite? I mean a man can only wait so long, I'd wait 2 weeks for a kiss max, and you have to bend the rules a bit, Give s guy some incentives

• I mean, if we're dating, of course he gets to kiss and hug me. My neck is really sensitive, so we might have to hold off on that a bit, but if I'm dating him for even two weeks then I probably like him enough to get comfortable fairly quickly.

• Mm, because I'm not pretty enough for the level of shallow I am. Also I'm the biggest freakin' socially awkward introvert.

Also because at this point in time I don't think relationships are worth it.

• I relate to this so much oh my god.

• So basically your telling me you don't think your attractive enough for the type of guys your attracted to? And how are you socially awkward? There's a reason for everything and sometimes you just hsce to explain your actions in greater detail, like if we were on a date and I asked you some shit like... What's your favorite food, and you said snails, imma need you to explain how and why in great detail, I don't expect you to say snails and change the subject. And what's wrong witb relationships? It's suppose to be a bond between two people... But you have to let someone inside your circle and learn to trust them If you ever wanna see that bond

• You're pretty. The right guy will come along; don't stress it.

• I am single because I choose to be. I am still a kid and I'm in college, still figuring out what I want to do with my life. I'm still working through issues with my chronic illness. It just wouldn't work with my life. Even if it did, I don't think I would get into a relationship because I'm happy just being a kid at the moment. :)

• I'm still trying to get over my vibrator

I'm seriously in love with him

I might legally marry him

• I don't know who you are but man you keep poppin up in my post sayin stupid shit, don't make me have to block you kid😒

• block me cuz we can't stop and we won't stop

• Weird ass mutha fu... 😓😒

• A couple of reasons for me:

- I'm not pretty enough for guys. This is not my opinion. I actually quite like my looks. But guys simply aren't interested in me.

- I'm shy and keep to myself. Another reason guys don't give me a second glance.

- It's not easy to find girls who aren't straight around here.

- Emotionally, I'm a pretty independent person. Even if a guy or girl did show interest in me, I'd be leery of getting involved because I honestly prefer my alone time and I don't want to feel under pressure to spend time with someone (or worse, have sex with them).

• Probably a lot of reasons.
    Guys aren't interested in me for some reason. I only seem to attract women. I'm terribly shy. I do have some trust issues, which I'm getting over finally. I want to wait until I love the person to have sex. I'm also getting my life together right now, so I don't really have a lot of time for a relationship. I also haven't really tried yet and I haven't been approached either. ^^

• We have been dating for over 2 years now and had a short relationship. However he kept on taking distance and we broke up. He had hurt my feelings several times and tried to make me fit into his image of being perfect. I had to change myself every time and still it wasn't good enough for him, and he kept on hurting me. Now he does still look for me every now and then but I rather keep my distance as I do not want toe be hurt again. When I am with another boy I feel uncomfortable, always feeling like he will be the same.

• Do you think that it is possible that you're still in love with this other guy and you feel weird because you feel like you're cheating or something? Just a thought to consider.

• I agree. Trust is very hard to regain once you've lost it you gotta walk a straight line for a long time. It's like selling your soul in order grl get it back

• It is! However things will be fine in the end, so I will keep on going and stay positive!

• Honestly I've NEVER dated anyone a lot of guys wanna date me and i really like one guy in particular whose like an exact copy of me but is a boy haha. Dating seems very troublesome... and even if i do date a guy one day.. im not too thrilled by the idea of marriage either.. I just wanna be best friends who love up on each other without having to use stupid labels and having to worry about cheating.. Thats my thing.

• Guys and girls get jealous though, you may not care but if you were my girl I'd be mad as fuck if I came to school and saw you sittin on a guys lap or he was grabbing your butt. I'm sure you'd be mad to if I was grabbing a girls butt or whatever. You'd probably care about that whole cheating label then

• Don't think this the wrong way but your really pretty so it's definitely gonna happen soon trust me. I just hope your not one of those girls that mske guys jump through hoops just to get a little bit of your time

• nope i dont make guys jump through hoops because i dont wanna do any silliness like that. My thought process is treat others how u wanna be treated and im 15 i dont like playing games with relationships its so.. immature and ik im NOT ready for a relationship so its just like... lets be good friends but not date because its too much for me to honestly invent 100% in you know? And I've been an open book about liking my crush and he was too shy to tell me but i finally got him to admit it lol.

But yeah even guys whom i dont like im very friendly and understanding i dont play with peoples emotions or make them have to work for my "Attention" im not "easy" but the whole notion of having to be difficult is really stupid after a certain point like we're young adults here lol

• Since I broke up with my boyfriend i have been single for 3 years. I dono no guy seems to spark my interest like he did and no matter how hard I try all guys seem the same to me (just meaning I get the same old lines, the same old texts, the same old places, want me for the same old things and it's all very predictable etc.)

• Msy I ask why you broke up with your ex?

• Thanks asker for your advice :) Hopefully you put away your trust issues and find a nice girl! I will try to do the same.

• And feel free to message me if you want to talk as friends you seem to have good input. and @cuteguy22 boyfriends are not something I NEED. I am not just going to date anyone for the sake of it.

• I've never had a boyfriend.
    The main reason is that I don't want to have any serious relationships (at least for now)
    because it's really hard for me to get really close to somebody to the point where I can say I really like them.
    Tbh, I don't think I'm capable of loving aaybody. I don

I'm convinced I'll end up just being friends with benefits with someone.

• I fucked up my post (stupid "send it!" button-.-) but yeahh even if I do like someone, I'd only be interested for a hook up but nothing more but they're usually the "wrong" guys that I'm not even supposed to be involved with, anyway.

• Well I can answer that, usually females that are under 18 are the females that like the bad boys. A lot of batboys attract nice and kind females so that's probably why you're only interested in hooking up with people you're not supposed date. The only solution to that is age. As you get older your taste in men would elevate and you'll get tired of being with the bad guys, you'll begin to want someone who's smart, intelligent, and has a game plan in life

• no it's just that i'm not interested in seeing anyone right now, and guys that i'm interested in never seem to be interested in me, so yeah lol

• I don't know... I can talk to guys pretty easy and joke around / hang out and so on, but as soon as we pass friend zone I'm just really shy, can't think of anything interesting/fun to say and start overthinking everything. That's why I think staying friends is better, it's not so weird and awkward. I guess I'm an awkward person sometimes

• Seems like your too worried about messing up so you overthink things like a scientist or something, lol just try and relax and don't think like a girlfriend, think like a best friend and it might go smoother for you. As soon as you start thinking like a girlfriend you prolly worry about pleasing the guy too much in every aspect

• You're so right, thank you, I think that's the case... Hm next time I'm interested in a guy, I'll TRY to stop worrying and acting more like a best friend... Haha easier said than done but I'll try..

• Just do what your doing now, say what's up and say chillin and whstever lingo you use, don't be like "I missed you babe" and I wanna hold you and all that stuff lol I personally like it when a woman talks to me sweet like that but other dudes just get annoyed cuz then they feel like a girl is being clingy I guess

• I date but I don't feel the need to rush in with anyone. I'd rather sort a few things out rather than to be unprepared:)

• I never found anyone I particularly click with but I also don't think I'd ever trust myself to be enough for someone. If find it easy to make friends with guys, but I have my insecurities about it ever being more. I know I'm young but that's me at the moment :)

• I never really understood why girls have sooo many insecurities at teen years, as if you need to really be a model for playboy or something in order to get a guys attention or somthin.. all you really have to do is say hi and carry on a casual converaation... You can't dress ugly, but then I mean you don't have to dress like your going to a wedding everyday either...

• Neither do I and to be honest I wish I didn't have any. There's having a guys attention and having it enough to date him. I guess there's always the thought of she's better than me and why would he go for me if he can have her.

• See that's a bad way to see it. Sometimes you may have something she doesn't have. You may not see it but the guy sees it.. That works both ways... One guy may be stupid and ugly and outta shape but height still win the girl. I'll beclike what the hell do you see in him? He has no game or anything so why are you choosing him? lol that actually happened to me before

• E: my antisocial behavior.

it's really hard to find a nice guy to date when you rarely leave the house. I haven't met anyone new in nearly 3 years. ;/

• Why do you stay soo isolated if I may ask?

• Well as long as you get out and meet new people then it's a start. And don't just say you'll do it cuz talk is cheap! Actually do it!

• lol, I know!

• Im too hot to handle

• Simply put I don't like the guys who are into me and the guy I am into (was? ) wasn't into me. At least not to my knowledge. Sooooo

• Cuz the guy I'm going crazy over says he's not looking for a relationship right now so we are just friends with benefits :( I'm like in love with him and don't want anyone else... just thought i'd post that since it wasn't one of the above options lol

• Lol that's... Damn dude that's not very wise of you but alright... I mean think about it!!! I know you like that guy but why continue to give him action if he doesn't wanna be your bf? Lol that's like saying..

(( why pay $4,000 for a 60" Samsung Ultra HD TV when this guy will steal it out the store for me for $100 bucks?)) hahaha Your basically giving him your love and your body's without him having to worry about you calling him a cheater, he can get sex from you and any other woman he wants without consequences but if your willing to make that sacrifice then damn..😓 it's your choice.. I'm not trying to be a cock blocker and block his game or anything, I'm just trying to make you see the mistake your making and how your kinda humiliating yourself. sometimes we want things we can't have... You have no idea the type of elegant women I've wanted and the way I would've treated them like a queen but they weren't willing to put their trust in me and give me their love. Sux but owell

• I have a feeling once you open your mouth and tell him how you really feel he's gonna run for the hills, I'm a guy and modt guys do that type of shit cuz they don't like responsibilities or whatever. I personally don't look at it as responsibilities, I look at it as trainning and preparation for the future... Gotta enbrace it sooner or later... 😉 like I said its your life and your choice but if it were me I wouldn't allow it... I don't like that shit and never did. I just said this to another girl last night, I don't do short relationships, 1 night stands, or friends with benifits. Someone's bound to catch feelings and they may not show it but they'll catch feelings as soon as they see you with someone else, some people just struggle to be humble and act like they don't care but best believe they'll be upset or hurt inside. Besides I can't share my woman, when you give yourself with me I pratically own you.

• Your body is my body. Your lips are my lips.. I better not ever catch another guy putting his hands on you or I'll break his fingers and I'm going to jail for assault... 👿 there's very few things left in this world that's considered sacret and I'd like my woman to stay sacret, I don't someone sharing my gifts. MaFuck everybody else lol.. Sorry for the agreesion and vulger language but I get worked up about that type of stuff

• I personally prefer being single because I like my individuality. For what I have seen, in relationships people tend to lose their essence becoming someone dependant. I don't like the idea of giving someone that much control over me. For me to be in a relationship, a lot of needs would have to be covered for me to make that choice.

• What are the things you need most though? I need the ideas do I can prep myself for pleasing a and making her never wanna leave me lol

• @mrli0n I am not the best to answer this but I will give it a shot. I think being caring and understanding is the key. Respect her life outside of the relationship, good sex and communication.

• Oh well you did a great job explaining it. I have all of those features covered so I'm kind of in the clear... Thank you for explaining it to me though.

• I choose to be single right now to focus on establishing my business, spiritual development, enjoying the world, reconnecting with old friends and making new ones, being fit/healthy, reinventing myself, healing, and just living life.

• When you find the right guy who says all of that has to stop?

• Ah I see, I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you in the past but it's impressive that you've decided to handle business before you continue to date someone

• Thanks I should have been doing this before but I had to learn from my mistakes and that is why I turned over a new leaf and have a different perspective on life.

• When my bf of almost 4 years broke up with me I was hurt and confused. I stayed single for 3 years until I felt ready to trust and open my heart again. During that time I worked on becoming more confident and loving myself. I grew into who I am and realized what I want by just focusing on me.

• Thats one of the hardest parts of being single, focusing and rebuilding yourself... From the damages 😒

• It's because no one wants me. And that's the total truth.

• People tell me im single and can't find someone cause i hookup to much and too fast. i dont really date , but i dont find the point in struggling to find a date when every guy in college right now doesn't want a relationship. If i can't find someone who wants to be in a relationship then why not have funny hooking up flirting and being single.

• Because your a womdn and your reputation is different than guys reps and you should've learned this shit in middle school and high school, you already know when you hook up and sleep with random dudes you become known as a slut around campus. You already know guys gossip to eachother like "yeah bro I hit that ahit last week and the pussy was good" or "her pussy was loose, she prolly had alotta dicks before, that slut" I know this type of talk may seem harsh and unfair but it's the truth and the truth hurts even when you don't wanna hear it. Guys don't really have reps like that, we get labeled as players or pimp or your boy with game. (Food for thought)

• Why that irratates my soul i can sleep with as many guys as i want and it doesn't make me no better or no worse than anyone

• But that's not the way society sees it and it's not the way guys see it either and you know it, only girls see it your way but other guys and even other women just see you as a person who can't keep her legs closed.. I'm glad IM not a women because you females have a stricter code to live by rhsn us guys. Your suppose to present yourself with class and elegance but when you sleep around and curse and dress with baggy clothes, society sees you as un-lady like and unfit

• I have been single for my whole life because I'm unattractive to every guy I have ever liked. :) (That whole life part was overly dramatic because I'm 14) LOL!

• I do think I'm unattractive, which is probably one of the reasons I'm single, but there are probably between 100-150 people my age in my town, 95% of which I grew up with and about 75% are already in relationships. So the dating pool is really tiny.

• At age 17 your fate is not sealed as single forever... Your still young young!

• That's true and I'm hoping it's not.

• I'm single because I don't think I would be able to handle a reletionship and I'm single because people who are specilneeds with mental health have a hard time with relationships so that's why I'm single

• I want to wait till college, I have this crush but if it doesn't work out them im sticking to my original plan. I also don't really trust some guys because of past experiences.

• Not trying to be rude or anything but it's spelled ''you're'' not ''your'' for your question.''Your'' is used for possesion.

• Why do you even care how I spell as if this is a test or a school paper? Dude chill out with the grammar correction I didn't need that, I understsnd that your, ur, you're not trying to be rude but you can't possibly imagine how fuckin annoying that is... It's like me telling you how to put on ur, you're, your shoes or some shit. As long as the shoes land on your feet it shouldn't matter what show you put on first. Hence as long as you can comprehend what I'm trying to say it doesn't matter. I bet you don't fuckin tell Mexicans and Chinese people how to pronounce words or they'd slap you unconscious. And if I seem rude it's because that shit is annoying as fuck and I don't understand why you even wasted time telling me as if I really didn't. Know but thanks anyway PAL!😓😒✌️

• Yeah, it's better to just forget about it. I'm sorry if I made you mad or annoyed, it wasn't my original thought. I hope you find the solution to whatever you are looking for. Have a nice day too.

• Lol. Grammar junkie hah

• I'm an emotionally devoid peice of shit.
    Yeah, that's pretty much all there is to it.

• Why the fuck do you put yourself down with such extreame hostility? I'm probably over 4, 000 miles away from you and I can sense the rage inside of you when you typed that shit like you wanna kill yourself or sumin.😒

• No need to apologize, it was a silly analogy hahaha it was more like guy talk, that's my bad. 😌 but what I was trying to say any good relationship is worth the effort. You can't expect a good guy to really fall in your arms rite? You have learn to be patient and put up with people's shit sometimes and adapt rite? Like let's say this, let's say I was dating you for like 3 years and I wanted you to move in with me, I'm sure when you move in your going to do things differently than the way I usually do them. And that's gonna cause problems. Maybe you do the dishes At night and I do them imediately when my food is eaten, maybe you do laundry once a week and I do it twice a week, maybe like hot weather and I can't sleep in sweats or big ass blankets I gotta sleep with thd wondow open. All this shit you do that I don't like but I like you and I gotta adjust and learn to accept the things you do if I don't want you to go.

• Lol I'm not sure if that analogy was better than the first one hahaha!! oh well at least I tried😌

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 31

• Honestly, the reason why I stay single is because most of the people I meet bore the hell out of me. They are too predictable and in many cases, are not knowledgeable in a wide rage of topics. Ten minutes into a conversation and I get so bored that I just stop talking. So I gave up, taking a little hiatus to work on other things.

• Because I am special.
    My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

http://i.imgur.com/7B9nW85.jpg

• I'm single because I got dumped because she chose another guy. I'm not over her, and it feels like I never will be since this one felt different than the others I have dated.

I've been meeting new people and trying to see if there is someone else out there. The problem is I just don't find them that attractive or we just didn't connect.

I'm single because I can't find the right girl. I end up getting discarded despite my efforts to really try to please them. Hell, my last two relationships I ended up being belittled by the girls towards the end. The last one REALLY sent me for a rollercoaster ride and these girls seem to have no interest in being loyal or trustworthy.

It's a real punch in the gut when despite your efforts they just discard you like you're scum. I'm not sure what I deserved to be looked down upon. :/

• I can almost completely relate to this post because I'm somewhat in the same boat and even though I'm over her, I just feel Shame as if I wasn't good enough and that's not the case at all... She just chose to be with someone different. That's like me goin to a dealership with you telling you to get a Mercedes and you choose the BMW so I get mad at you for it... It's your choice and I can't do anything but hope the car brings you much joy, no matter how much you hurt my feelings by going against me I have to accept it.. Also your in a state of mind of desperation. How do I know? Cuz I've been there and I'm sorta still there. My relationship ended 2 1/2 years ago but I wanted a girl the next week it was over and I still haven't found one. I pup oddly lowered my standards in women just to find someone to fill that void and empty feeling in my chest but I was setting myself up for failure cuz all the girls I began to let in were trash!!! My perceptions were off as if my radar was broken

• I could see the good girls from the bad.. You have to force yourself to accept that your alone or let the stupid bitches in your life to fuck over you. Try kickin with a girl first, don't bring up past relationships. Bitches hate hearing about other girls. Girls like guys who other women want... Don't fall for them easy no matter how badly you want to express yourself and tell thrm how beautiful you think they are to you, give 1 complement and hold back the rest for a couple of days or even a week females like to take your kindness for weakness believe it or not

• It's my line of work; I travel too much, and it requires a lot of time. I wouldn't be able to give her the time she deserved.

• There are just very few girls that are actually interessting. And when I meet one I don't get very far because I suck at dating. I am the type of guy who gets friendzoned everytime.

• Why would you think you suck at dating? There's a trick, think like a girl. Dlnt talk about things you one always talk about things she like and always sound curious even if you don't give a damn what she's talkin about, you have to force yourself to care as if your solving a math problem or studying and preparing for a math test

• not so much B, but a bit of A and C.

• I have commitment issues that stem from realizing that girls that I like aren't the girl that I love. The main problem is the fact that the girl I love is a fabrication that only lives in my head. I am aware of this and I cannot change it, I'm a terrible person, I pick girls apart and it's really better for them that I be alone.

• Maybe because I never ask out anyone straightforwardly. I've implied feelings toward some people, and I get implied rejections back like 'yea, that's what friends are for' or ' oh I have a crush on that guy'. I've also asked out someone in-person to a show, but she declined because of her mom's friend's baby shower or something like that.

After enough experiences like that, I gave up. I'm only 17, but still. The problem now is that my maturity level doesn't match people my age. The problem when I get older will be a lack of assets and financial stability (and maybe a lack of hygeine/cleanliness by extension). It sucks. All I can do is feel resent, but the emotion just sits in a cloud and doesn't rain on anything in particular. I don't know what to blame, if blaming is even the right thing to do.

• Sorta just shitty timing.

• Self esteem, I think I am really unattractive. I'm getting better, I'm starting to not believe that any more but these image issues have long affected my confidence with girls.
    Also, right now there isn't anyone I really like so I would rather be on my own than with someone just to not feel lonely.

• I have more important things that I need to do and that take priority.

• Because i'm dark black and I get called a burnt African

• Your surrounding youself with the wrong type of ladies, I know a lot of ladies like black guys. Do a search on this site and see how many ladies wanna date, sleep with or even be around black people, I'm black to by the way

• Thanks man. My self esteem if pretty low because I get made fun of for it, but I'll keep my head up.

• For me, it is a mixture of all of those options. However, I struggle more with A and B--somewhat with low self esteem although I try not to show it when around people.

• Trust issues basically

• I'm introvert and shy.
    Dumb socially.
    I take too much time to be comfortable.
    I am skinny and below average looking at best.
    Too nice... always either friendzoned or brotherzoned. Especially borhterzoned. I've made a lot of sisters -_-
    ... and when I got proposed I rejected because I liked someone else, hence I'm single! :p

• I'm single because I've had physical issues over the last 3 years and mainly because I rarely ever talk to people

• I want to be independent first, by getting job , achieving good status... Then I will destroy my freedom by marrying... :D

• I work in retail and have no friends except for those at work. So no life and no friends lol. Also I don't trust ANYONE. I have tried before but I just can't trust anyone, I don't know why I just can't.

• Lol what do people do to you that makes you deem them untrustworthy?

• Someone must've screwed you over so bad at one point in your life that it's causing to always look over your shoulder

• Yeah they did. But I don't look over my shoulder. I look at the windows next to me to see what's behind me lol.

• I'm single cause I want to be

• Haven't found the opportunity yet... and is kinda hard when you're shy and introverted...

• I just don't trust myself or my partner in a relationship. Plus it's too much drama for my taste.

• I have no interest in being in a relationship.

• Special? No. Stupid? Yes. Stems from having the challenge of finding a decent gal.

• Im not anyones type I guess. It is what it is though.

• so much bad luck out my control

• Ugly and unattractive

• No homo bro but rule number one, don't put yourself down. You gotta act like your James Bond on these ladies and Jf they reject you don't make a big deal. Just walk away with a smile and think to yourself "that bish don't know what she's missin out on!" Some girls really don't know what their turning down. Their soo focused on finding that hansom guy that they don't realize that the unattractive guy she just turned down might have bought s car and clothes and some more shit. She might find that hansom guy and 9 outta 10 times he works at mc Donald's and still battles his dad's car or eats cups of noodles for dinner 😆😂 so don't diss yourself, that's lesson 1 girls think that's a sign of weakness

• I'm too ugly lol.

• I'm just single because I'm ugly and unattractive to the female population.

• You're only unattractive to the female population because you're putting yourself down and females don't like guys with no self-esteem. That's one thing you must try to reverse confident guys get the girls because they know that their company and they don't need the girl. Just like babies need their mommy a girl doesn't wanna feel like you need her like that. You never to make her feel like she needs you.

• by the way bro you'd not ugly. That girl justbanANNAz is hot as hell! and almost pratically said your hansom. I talked to her before and she never dropped any hints like that to me lol so that probably means I'm ugly to her.. If you can catch the attention of girls in into than you must be doing better than me. I can't even catch her attention like that smh got me jealous! Shit!!

• Shit man really? Wow I guess I'm too tired to realize it (just woke up lol) man c'mon you really think she's attracted to me?

• I'm not tall, handsome, well built, muscular, or sporty.
    I'm also reserved and shy.
    It's natural that I don't appeal to girls, and it's kinda upsetting sometimes.

• Read what I wrote on the comment above you to that guy, and don't sell yourself short. I'm tall, muscular, well built and work out and have a great job and stuff but I've seen fat short skinny hgly guys pull better girls than I wver could and I don't get how they do it. I just look like this when they walk by me 😨

• I suck. Girls tell me that I'm needy, weak and too sensitive.

• When you get a girlfriend don't always hit her up to see what she's doing, let her come to you. Don't be asking for snything from her act as if your still single, that way you won't appear as needy. And learn to not speak your mind soo much even if she says sonethin to upset you, there's a thin line, a bLznce between being needy and showing her you actually care... Just try not to care so much when he says somethin or does somethin you don't like.. My trick is to just get quiet or go do somthin else that takes my mind away from her cuz when I focus on shit she says I get mad and start fights. I just learn to say, "oh alright that's coo babe"

• More from Guys
    1