Are some guys just universally undesirable to all women?

Or is it more likely that they just haven't asked enough girls out?

• Yes, some guys are undesirable to all women
  • No, they just haven't asked enough girls out

Most Helpful Guy

• You see guys that are unattractive with good looking women all the time and thats because those guys are confident, secure in themselves and know how to behave like a challenge. Confidence and carrying yourself like a man is what is going to be sexy and attractive, not insecurity, or whining and complaining about how no women like you. My advice, focus on yourself, your goals, your plans for your life and just living your life and just being happy. The key is to stop stressing yourself out and looking for a partner. If it’s meant to be you will run across the right person when the time is right. I know this form experience and had to learn the hard way. Check out my takes for further information.

What Girls Said 7

• Some guys just put off a creeper vibe and don't pick up on social cues. They don't know how to behave around women and but oblivious faith in their looks when they ought not to. Other guys are shy and women wish they would overcome it enough to ask them out.

• There are also guys who are hideously disfigured, for whatever reasons, and there is nothing they can do about it. I do believe SOME guys (maybe 5% at the most) are so physically unattractive, they can't be compatible with anyone. I'm talking guys with rare diseases or genetic disorders.

I think the same can be said for women.

• Since then, they got arrested for freaking out and pulling a gun on some little kid in the bushes. Karma. Who pulls a gun on a little kid?

• Probably to most women, but I'm sure there's a girl out there that will find that guy attractive. And why? Because he's not attractive and doesn't come off as friendly or nice to be around? Maybe he doesn't take care of himself either. It might also not have a lot going for him career wise or really doesn't push himself in any way. Those are not attractive qualities.

• Yes, some guys are universally undesirable.

• Why?

• I think I know what she means because this guy at a restaurant was looking like something prehistoric and he wouldn't stop staring at me. So I got my food and moved to another table where he couldn't watch me from there so he got up and moved to a location where he could resume staring at me. He had a sloping forehead and looked really hairy like a caveman.

• Yes. There could be many reasons. But those men are few and far between.

• I completely agree. It may only be 5% of the male population but I'm sure SOME guys... just SOME are that undesirable.

• No, It's your inability to adapt to changes and also look within yourself.

• Yea there is some guys that are undesirable

• Let me just say, I work in computers and recall probably the ugliest guy I have ever seen (appearance) and his personality was quite punishing (some ugly looking guys are nice people). He was single for ages but then one day I saw him down the street holding hands with a girl. She wasn't at all attractive looking but he found someone!! And lesson learned for me : seriously, it doesn't matter how ugly you are there is someone out there who will think you're hot.

• Maybe she went with him as a last resort.

• @b
      Bluemax thats just extreme lol

What Guys Said 11

• If all else fails... use this "haven't asked enough girls out", its a method called "shotgunning"... people who think they are undesirable use it. It requires a bit of confidence though, and if you don't have that then you have answered a bit of your own question.
    (In my opinion, no one is undesirable, they Present themselves as undesirable)

• How?

• then you can shotgun, so do it. some girls judge you from your cover, and some like to at least read the first page of your book. Ask enough girls out, you'll find one that is interested in moving on.

• I remember seeing a guy do this when i was in a-school in the navy. Everyday in the common area he would always be doing that. I was like whoa, this dude has balls.

• I voted "A."

I do think SOME-a very small percentage of men (I'll estimate 5% here) are undesirable for women. There are some guys hideously disfigured or have severe personality disorders which are not compatible with women.

Asking out girls is a step-But it's just that, a step. This 5% or so will not have one girl to date in their entire lives, regardless of how many girls they ask out.

The same can be said about a tiny portion of women as well.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif I chose A but it's damn near possible to be undesirable to everyone ^_^

• Guys have to make themselves desirable. Unless you were born looking like a young Brad Pitt, you're going to have to put on some work. But even those guys need some type of allure.

• nah i dont think any guy can be universally undesirable.. but some sure do come close. I mean in my current dry spell, i've found myself feeling that way about myself on occasion, hah. But its hard for me to see a guy that absolutely no woman would not desire.

• no, they had ancestors that got them here, so I don't think so

• I vote D: Many haven't done all they can to make themselves attractive to women.

• i guess, some of us are totally undesirable to all women no matter our efforts to be nice, polite or gentle, sad but true...

• You mean like me?

• yes sir me :)

• Is that like 90% of guys on GAG?

• whoa... hold on @Asker... not 90%.. some of us can hold our own among females...

• You just aren't talking to enough women. Hell, even HITLER had a girl right up to the end. If Hitler can do it, so can you.

• People like Hitler are attractive to women.

• Hitler was also filthy rich... he could have had any woman he wanted, regardless of how evil or sick he was.