My boyfriend has not talked to me in a day?

My boyfriend has been sick for three days', I understand he needs rests. However, he did not even leave 1 message. Not a hey I can't hang out today because I am sick. I mean wtf?! I went on his fb and he has 2 new gf's! They're sluts! I know I am like in physco gf mood rn, but idgaf. I am pissed and vexed! I will end up staying up all night until he wakes up because I am scared. I don't know if my bf is in the hospital, dead or whatever the fuck! Why not leave one message? Just to say you're okay. That is so fucked on up on so many levels rn! I can't calm down, go to sleep enjoy my fucking beauty rest. I have school in the morning@

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the guys okay if he's been sick than there's your answer.

• Why not one message? I am not a hard gf to please. One thign that pisses me off, is no communication. I don't know if he's sick or ill and can't talk/ I have staye dup before until 4am. With only 4 hours of sleep!~

• Ugh! Me too :( he better have a VERY good explanation. He better have been in an ocean full of sharks, kidnapped, flying to the moon, etc. I am not in a very good mood rn.-.

• Awww !! I hear you :-)))

What Guys Said 5

• Exactly, It's been one day... Calm down you're being a bit obsessive.

You know he's sick, do you really think he cares about his social media right now?

• What is wrong with some of you people? You're right MY BF IS SIK! I don't know WTF IS GOING ON!! Why? Because I did not get a message. I am a very good gf, but when there's lack of communication thigns get flipped tf upside down :)

• He' my bf.. duh! I alway stake care of him when he's sick.

• But you're not taking care of him now are you? So... why don't you quit complaining and go find a way to see him tomorrow.

• You need to breathe...

• I am breathing

• You didn't answer my question... how long?

• Oh my God, you're a psycho.

I love it. 😂😂

• After a day? not a big deal.

• YES IT IS! A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A DAY! Ya know what, I am not even mad that he had to not ge tonline for a day. I am angry he did not leave a message. r-e-s-p-e-c-t

• Jesus you are so god damn 15 it hurts. Chill.

What Girls Said 5

• If you distrust him so much, why don't you break up with him? Just chill! He's sick! Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't feel like talking to anyone! Just a wild guess.

• OMG! DON'T GET ME STARTED! I FEEL SO SORRY YOU ARE BRAINWASHED BY SEXIST MEN! "omg sometimes guys need days off. You're being physco." Hold it. Okay? Hold it. IT'S ABOUT FUCKIGN RESPECTING THE PERSON YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH!

• ah she isn't active anymore it would have been fun to troll her a bit :P

What a loss for gag... not.

• Why does your bf have other gfs on the side?

I would break up with him for that alone.

I think you should chill you don't need to talk to your bf everyday especially when you are 15. It's not a serious relationship due to your age and the fact it sounds like he is openly cheating on you.

• I don't think he is chetaing.. but sluts on fb is gross! Pl don't direspect my relationship. I am nto goiing to jump to chetaingso fast. I can go nancy drew when I WANT TOO.

• Oh yeah. Like you can't have lone time with yourself aftering telling your gf is okay through a simple text message. I'm not fucking dumb!

• clearly... clearly...

Even if he is in the wrong for not talking to anyone because he is sick because maybe he slept all day or is just not feeling up to it.

Couldn't you just text him saying "hey are you feeling any better?" and then get an answer on how he is doing?

Also if he really is in the wrong is this really something HUGE that you should get super worked up over? I mean in the bigger picture of all problems to run into in a relationship is this really that big? If it bothers you just tell him how you feel. If you can't then either you yourself see the flaw in your logic and won't admit it or your relationship clearly isn't going that great if you can't communicate something this minor bothers you and you two are unable to have open and honest communication.

• your acting clingy he's sick he's probably sleeping

• Relax. Take a chill pill. His sick. He will talk to you when his better.

• he's probably sick and not feeling so good and doesn't wanna talk wright now