No girl can compete with my dead girlfriend, what to do?

I go to the university (paid by GI bill) that has an abundant supply of young pretty gals. I mingle with them, but they lack the social butterfly attitude and beauty that my dead girlfriend had. I really miss her. I really miss fucking my old girlfriend. It was "young" love. She would've been 23 years old this year.

I really miss enjoying the rain with my girlfriend outside or snuggling and watching the movie. We would run out in the rain together...

Most Helpful Girl

• That only means you're not ready to move on. And that's okay. If my boyfriend died I would likely never be ready to move on. And that's okay too.

• I am stuck in a twilight zone.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm going through the same. Give yourself time to mourn, day by day it'll get a little easier. Don't rush it.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

• i know its hard but try to forget, if not keep looking & believe that she's helping you find someone new ^.^

• Would be nice to have died before relationship with exboyfriend gone south... but then again...

• Sorry for your loss.

Maybe you are still morning and need time to find closure. You're deceased gf would want you to be happy and move on. Honor her by living your life and enjoying life while you still have it.

What Guys Said 4

• My ex overdosed and died in 2013. It took me a while to get over her.

• Bro, I feel your pain. I feel it's time to let that wound heal (slowly but it surely will). Don't go on a rebound, just give yourself time to mourn her. After you're better you'll see that though no one can replace her, there are other women out there who have something special. There's no point in trying to find your girlfriend in other women.

• you'll have to forget her, i know its really hard but isn't impossible, renew yourself nd your stuff, it will help you alot! believe me,
    then don't try to start dating right now but first have a break of a month or so, then date a new girl

• Perhaps it's time to give necrophilia a try?

Cause a rose still has roots after it dies.