Guys, awesome first date, but it's been a week and he hasn't asked me out again yet! Is this normal?

We had a wonderful first date, we clicked so well, we talked like we've knew each other for a long time even though we just met. He kept pointing out to me that we really had a lot more in common than he even imagined. We had some pretty passionate kissing, and held hands, but both agreed that we wanted to wait till we knew each other better to have sex, it was very difficult to hold back but we both did. He did share with me that he does have problems with anxiety and nervousness, as it took quite sometime just to meet each other. We probably talked for about 1-2 months before. Also during the past week he had car trouble, however he is a mechanic and fixed it himself, but he had to replace the heads so it took a good bit of his week up. I haven't dated for so long, but I feel that he does truly like me, and I don't want to make him anxious by saying I'd like to see him again, not sure what think or what to do?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd say that's normal just give it another week he just doesn't want to seem desperate by asking for another date so quickly.

• Thank you that makes sense. I'm just trying to chill and let him lead.

• Yes, I have been, just enjoying my artistic creative side, and my love of music 😊

• Thanks for mh :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well he did have the car trouble and maybe that just did not allow him time to plan the next date. Give him more time and if he has not set anything up within the next week make contact and see if he would want to go out again

• i guess he consinders itvtoo quick for anothervdate basically...;-)

• Send him a text, ask him hows things going on the car and ask if he fancies getting a coffee sometime, that shouldn't be too stressful for him

• He messaged me all excited when his car was done, but he still hasn't asked me out again. We were teasing each other back and forth yesterday, he initiated texting. We kinda ended up flirting back n forth because all he text was " hhmmmm😏". So I said what's on your mind and he said lots of things so I said like what and he said I don't know then I asked if he was thinking dirty thoughts about me and I said I'm just messing with u. He stopped txtn after that I waited about 4 hours or so and all I messaged was "I'm not sure how you feel, but I'd really like to see you again". It's been 24 hours now and he hasn't messaged me back. Ima bout ready to give up caring.