Girls/young women, how do you feel about inexperienced young guys that haven't even been kissed at 19?

I'm a 19 year old who never has had an official date, I had some girls pursue me that I wasn't attracted to and the few girls I pursued shot me down in the past. I'm certainly not a recluse or anything don't think that, I took the class 'beauty queen' to prom so people genuinely like me but I'm worried if I do ever get a girl to say yes that my lack of experience will turn her off. Now dating is something I take serious and I'd never screw around or do anything I felt was wrong, so that being said I would never 'practice' on girls I wasn't attracted to like some guys do, (a lot have told me try it) I mean I have decently high standards but genuinely take it serious. A big problem for me may be well...I have a scalp condition where I permanently lost hair, I have no option but to shave it to the skin. So even if somehow an attractive girl could see past no hair, I feel like it doesn't blend with no experience. So young ladies, how do you feel about guys with no legit experience? And combined with the shaved head does this make attracting a decent girl I'd be attracted to while still young much harder or next to impossible? I just feel like this puts a nail in the coffin for dating or having options.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well okay about the inexperience... I think it's best to find a girl in the same ball park as you in that way! For me personally, I've always been the one in the situation who's had less experience and guys tend to find it "cute". I'm thinking it'd be the same for girls. I think finding a girl who could explore and figure things out with you would build your confidence and help you two bond more. About the shaved head, some girls really like that look, not going to lie! Some girls like the buzz cut look and a lot of guys can pull it off! So I'm sure you can too! Don't feel insecure about it, you'll find a girl who will love it. I had a boy I was dating always bag on his hair, saying how much he hated it. But I loved it. What you might think could hinder your dating might actually be something a girl likes about you!

• Well at this age finding an attractive inexperienced girl would be tough, most girls have had some experience, guys are usually the pursuers so it always seems like there are more inexperienced guys than girls. And the shaved head look is usually pulled of with masculinity, and an inexperienced paler guy who shaves it to the skin is not that haha. But I appreciate the answer and hope that girls do find it cute etc and can don't mind the chromdome I'm forced to have

What Girls Said 4

• Never been kissed either never been on a date

• My ex was 22 when we started dating (4 years younger than me). He had never kissed a girl before. He had never been on a date. And still I fell in love with him. And I was crazy about him.

• because he dosnt have any experience he will be attached to the first girl that accepts him

• That's a pretty human reaction, though. If you've finally gotten acceptance from someone after little but negative experiences you're gonna be treading on eggshells not to fuck it up.

Are you implying he should just be in a state of perpetual rejection because he hasn't been kissed by.. Let's say fourteen year's old?

• Um, I disagree with that, as I said I did have some girls pursue me I wasn't interested in, unless you mean the first one I am interested in that says yes I'd be more attached too, which truthfully I can't confirm nor deny. would it be a bad thing though really?

• I would think it's cute and we could have our first kiss together. Nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 2

• I see lack of experience by the time you're nearing 20 in the dating world the same as how I see lack of experience by the time you're nearing 20 in the job-seeking world.

When you try and actually make yourself 'experienced', you're likely to be turned down because of your lack of experience. So it's essentially this cycle that continues until someone gives you a break.

And the careers, like women, are often going to give you excuses for what is actually a very blatant and obvious reason.

Though I wouldn't lose hope. 19's barely an age to think "oh shit, I'm done for" when it comes to the opposite sex unless the person is considerably shallow/a whore.

• Well first off I've had experience talking to girls and am a very social guy, my name is well known where I live and I go to basically all social events, and you make it sound like I don't even have social experience. I wouldn't tell a girl about her being the first until it was serious enough that I was confident it wouldn't matter to her. Which from the comments above girls say they don't really mind anyway.

• I never kissed and never dated anyone so I am cruised to know girls thoughts on this question.