Two girls, one indecisive guy?

The first girl is totally into everything about me and the second girl is into my humor. The first girl and I have some history ( we text often and hang out sometimes) and the 2nd girl is just an accuaitance, but I like the second one a bit more because I want to get to know her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I somewhat agree with the opinion below but I don't agree with their conclusion. The girl you've had history with, you said, likes everything about you. That is something to hold onto. You're very lucky to have someone who truly likes everything about you and not just for one thing. this is important for a long term relationship. The newer girl may be interesting now because of the mystery behind her still but once you find out about her and get to know her, then what? You can talk to both of them, get to know this new girl. But don't lose sight of the one who's been there longer, knows more about you, and likes you for all that you are.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people like the "chase" more than what comes after. When the chase is over, they'd get bored. What I'm trying to say is, that you're probably more interested in the other girl because you're still at that "chase stage"... and you might prefer that over the girl you have history with. If you had a history with the other girl, yet feel more interested towards another.. no matter how much she likes you... it just emphasizes how you two may not fit for one another. The fact that it comes down to the point where you're choosing between a "past lover" and an acquaintance... you should choose the acquaintance, because if you're history was even that strong in the first place, you wouldn't be in this mess.

• Liking someone a bit more cause you want to get to know them is a pretty stupid reason to like someone more, but clearly shows that you don't like the first one enough, so go with the second one.

What Guys Said 1

• If the second girl is interested, you should try to get to know her, because she is the one who interests you more.