Why are the majority of white girls dating other races while only a minority are dating white guys? why are white girls not into white guys?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think its that they're not into white guys, it's that mixed races are so much more common now. And that kind of look is becoming more attractive to women. Plenty of girls like white guys.

• Do you think it is normal that there are more white girls dating other races than white girls dating white guys? I mean, do you think it is normal that interracial dating is more common than same race dating among white girls/white women?

• It depends on where you live, definitely. Where I live, I see mostly white guys dating Asian girls (because the population here is mostly asian). But when I go to other cities, I'll see a lot of same race dating as well as interacial dating as well. I wouldn't knowbif it's more common than same race dating but I would say it's more common than it's ever been

• Sometimes its hard for a white girl to find a white guy. Like in Miami (Florida) white guys are hard to find that aren't old and married. Makes my options shrink to Hispanics and blacks. So now I'm with a Cuban guy who acts like a white guy. c:

• 60% of cubans are in fact white-cubans (cubans who have european-spanish ancestry).

• Mixed blood... bitch please. We're all mixed at some point. The majority of cubans are WHITE-HISPANICS, either you like it or not. Look at cubans like Pitbull and William Levy and tell me they are not white. I dare you!

• There's a difference between being douchy and being Hispanic mix. And I am aware we're mixed. That's the only way for a species to continue successfully. Otherwise it leads to complications and mutations. But if you called them white to their face I'm sure they would claim they're Cuban.

• I usually see white women with white men.
    I usually see white men with other races.
    I usually see black men with other races.
    I usually see black women with black men.

I don't know what to say about Asians.

• it's about money. prostitution

• I don't know where you're living, but where I am, all you see is white girls with white guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't you get tired of asking this on GaG and Yahoo everyday?