How do you get over someone that you really liked? Is there a reason I keep thinking about him?

I really liked this guy at my university. We hung out a few times and I would see him everyday at school and talked to me everyday. I had a big crush on him. We had sex once. I didn't become overbearing I just wanted to see him again. He switched up and told me that he really enjoyed the times we shared but that's over with now and we wouldn't be hanging out anymore and he didn't have time for me in his life right now. He acted as if he liked me and there was a strong connection there that I couldn't explain. ...I thought he was into me then this came from nowhere. The situation really has hurt me. I'm having a hard time getting over it.... I can't seem to forget him and I don't know why. How can get over this? What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• That is unfortunate. Unfortunately, if he is not open to more nor interested in more, then the only thing you can do is move on. It's a shame, really.

• How do you move on and never think about them again?

• True, I guess I need to stop thinking about the what ifs. He didn't want me in his life so that is his loss. I deserve better. I guess sometimes I get caught up in the what ifs and wish things were different but if he doesn't want me someone else who is better will.

• Agreed. :)

What Girls Said 0