What would you think if someone you dated started dating someone very similar to you?

Appearance and interests, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• My imaginary dick would grow, i. e my Ego would be clapping her hands.

• So you wouldn't be creeper out? Why would it boost your ego?

• Hmm, interesting. Never thought of it like that. So is that how I should think of it now that my ex is doing this?

• Yes. Take it as a compliment!

What Girls Said 3

• This actually DID happen! The woman and I ended up being friends too lol. Turns out we had attended the same private school but hadn't known each other. Even if we don't speak to him we still speak to each other:)

• Hahaha, so they broke up and you guys stayed friends?

• Yes:) Isn't that awesome?

• Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. That's ice cold, but ya that's awesome hahaha. Too good.

• (laughing)
    I am a serial dater who honestly wouldn't care but who WOULD want her number as I have always wanted to date myself :)

Sad but true :P

• Fair enough. Hypothetically though what would be the first thought you have?

• (laughing)
      Dude, that WAS my first thought.
      ie: I don't think like other grrrls.

• Depends who that someone is?

• Some random, but it's pretty much your doppelganger

• Oh lol nahh itd be ok I've always wanted to see my doppelganger tbh 😄

What Guys Said 2

• Creepy. And I'd stop dating that person... clearly she doesn't have much of an imagination to want something or someone different

• So it's not weird that I find it creepy?

• I don't think it is. I mean I'd be flattered in a way but it's still awkward

• Hahaha I'd tell everyone she settled for the watered down version of me because she either couldn't keep or is missing the original

• Lol, would you be weirded out by it though?

• No. It really wouldn't - only funny. And if that were to happen id scoop my ex away from that poor fellow just so I can break his heart too because it obvious that she's still thinking about me. I now honestly wish this will happen to me just so I can do all this hahahahah