How do you guys cope with your boyfriend being out of state for a week?

He's in Disneyland for the whole spring break (Which is a week) we only have been able to talk at night because he's at the park for most of the day and I just miss him sooooo much I don't know what to do:/ so what do you guys do to cope with your bf being gone?

Most Helpful Guy

• A 13 year old claiming to have a boyfriend...

• I do have a boyfriend actually I've had two. So mind your own business

• Of course I will. We can't take you seriously anyway.

• Don't comment on my stuff if your going to be a jerk. No one has time for u anyway

What Guys Said 3

• he gets an entire fucking week at Disneyland? the fuck d00d. D:<

anyways just do your own thang. its only a week. he's having fun. you should have your own fun too.

• i sleep around with a bunch of other guys.

• Heck to the NO that's messed up Bro

• There are other people around, sleep with one of them.

• Ummm nooooo I'm only 13 im not sleeping with ANY guys

What Girls Said 3

• Get over it? It's 7 days AND he calls every night. You could be a lot worse off lol. I haven't heard my boyfriend's voice in 3 weeks and haven't seen him since the first weekend of February . And I don't get to see him until May.

He'll be back before you know it. Till then... enjoy your break.

• I know and actually we don't always get to talk. In fact we didn't even get to talk last night.

• Rude much?

• Sorry but seriously... it's only 7 days. You'll live.

• Go watch a movie who need him

• you should get a ticket go to Disneyland and surprise him like on full house in the mouse in the house part 1 and 2 episode omg soo cute that's just my hopless romantic response