Anyone else have a difficult time going to the bathroom around SO?

i have no clue why but I hate when people can hear my pee, especially my boyfriend. I stayed at his place over the weekend n I didn't go for like 24hrs just because my bladder wouldn't go. Finally I did n was happy but is anyone else somewhat like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pee no. Poop yes. Then we moved in together, so there's no avoiding it. But we have 3 bathrooms, so I just go on a different floor than he's on LOL
    I can't poop in public washrooms either; I would rather get all cramped up than sit in a stall and poop then havw to stand next to someone while I wash my hands, knowing they heard me or can smell it haha

What Guys Said 1

• nope, always have a contingency plan for shits. I got no problem taking a piss in front of them.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like it when he can hear me, but if I gots to pee I gots to pee!

• My roommate was very self-conscious about others hearing her pee. I know I get s

• ... self-conscious whenever I have to go around my SO and I know you can hear basically everything from the bathroom. Kind of depends on the location and the boyfriend though. Sometimes I'm super self-conscious and other times I don't really care at all...