Guys, do you like younger, same age or older girls?

this question is for guys and how old girls do they prefer

105

Most Helpful Guy

• I PREFER older girls. Generally women in their 30's. This is primarily because they have usually higher sex drive and are more open minded and friendly.

Of course, this doesn't mean I REQUIRE older girls. I would date girls the same age as me.

Since I'm going to be a teacher soon, I can't date high school students. So, the girl must be at LEAST: 1. 16 years old (legal age of consent here in Ohio.) 2. Graduated from high school. Since an overwhelming majority of high school graduates are at least 18 years old, it's rare that I would date a girl under 18 years old.

What Guys Said 104

• As a guy who mainly just likes to hook up I tend to get along better with the older women. The younger girls are too immature for me and think they're "special" for not having sex while the older women understand sex a lot better and enjoy spending time with me. The other problem is that being 30 I'm already being really careful about women in my age range wanting to approach the first date as a "first step to marriage" type of thing.

• Despite my profile saying 16, I'm 17. I don't know how to change it. Where I live, 16 would be minimum. By the time I'm 50ish, I guess 10-20 years either way would be acceptable. I might get some derogatory comments, but it would be nowt to do with anyone else!

• I prefer the same age or 1 or 2 years younger. I'm 19, so much younger I find them still like kids, maybe a 16 y/o will surprise me, but I don't wanna risk anything with the law.

I don't think of dating older women, but maybe I find a girl that's a little older and that I like. I do like having sex with older women, but for relationships, I prefer younger or the same age.

• 2-3 is not a problem.

• Guys don't mind, women usually don't either. I'm not sure if it's attractive to me having a younger women (we are 5 years apart) its just nice to find someone who fits the things you look for regardless of age.

• slightly younger, same age, and only by a very small margin of slightly older.

• I like any women within the legal age. I am not picky at all because i've had so much difficulty finding a woman that I can be intimate with. I've been so lonely for so long. I just miss the warmth of a woman and the cuddling and the romance. My bed gets so cold and linear. So as a result im not picky at all because i've hoped to expand the range of people who may find me interesting. It hasn't worked at all anyways though.

• I'm willing to date as far as 8 years younger, anything more and I'd feel really bad about it, and I would rarely date a girl my age because most of them just don't act right, maybe it's just my generation/age, I don't know. And no, I wouldn't date older then me for that same reason, which gets exponentially worse.

• I'm 24 now, and here are my experiences with women at my current age:

-Ages 18-21: Still in that immature stage. Quick to reject you over little things, still have that high school mentality, aren't really mature enough to handle a real relationship.

22-25: Some have kids. Most of these women want a "mature guy", expect you to have EVERYTHING already - Nice car, a house, financially secure, etc... and are hard to satisfy.

Late 20s-30s: Yes... I have picked up women a lot older than me... lol. These women seem to understand the situation of a 24 year old. Have better conversations. Are willing to talk about anything. More open minded and have a better attitude than younger women.

Again... those were just my experiences... but I prefer older women.

• I like em at 18 because corrupting the innocence is fun.

I like them around my age because we have more in common.

And I like older women cause I have a MILF fetish. And women with husbands is a plus, although I don't want the husband to be there when I'm romping her. Not into sharing or cuckold stuff.

So it seems I like em all.

• I prefer same age girls, but can't attract them or younger girls. I attract older women and so I'm doing them lol

• younger and same age are cool

but really think if they don't look too much younger or older than your good

• I'm in my early 30's so I prefer a woman who is in her mid to late 20's. I like younger women but not so young to where we are not on the same maturity level

• The older you are, the more natural it seems to date someone who is 5 years older or younger than you. Since you're 17 it would be weird if you were to date a 22 year old guy but if you were 22 it wouldn't be so weird to date a 27 year old guy. I generally like girks that are around my age but it's not too big of an issue for me

• Minimum age is (1/2 my age + 7 years), and that's how it's been working in recent years.
    I've never dated a woman older than me.

• I think majority of men like younger women only for a lay. I think most of it is because they have fewer baggage. Few examples of that is they are skinny and in shape, have no kids and don't have any past dramatic relationships such as an ex husband. Sadly the weight thing is a big issue for me since IOnly thing I can say that's good about dating a woman my age or older is they got their shit together. They are financially stable, think smarter then younger due to their age and experience as well there is more to talk about since they've lived longer then the young ones. I like to keep it about it same age or 5-6 years apart.

• I am unbiased when it comes to age.

Love is love, lust is lust, attraction is attraction, and kind is kind...

Being 36 now my dating age range is very wide, 21-50 I imagine...

• I prefer to be withing 4 years younger, older or same. It makes no difference.

• I would go with having a relationship with older girls. Because not only that that they're very mature but they do have better looks & personalities than the younger ones. Also older girls always turns me on.

• younger x they're always so much cuter too and i find younger girls are way more loyal

• I prefer a woman closer to the same age as me. However, I could see myself going younger or older. However, I absolutely do NOT date anyone younger than 18. They are typically too immature for me.

• 6 years younger and I never really set a limit on older cause women age differently

• Im 16 and a sophomore. Id prefer to date another sophomore thats preferably younger than me, but it doesn't matter too much, especially since everyone is only a few months apart in the same grade. However... id date any girl in high school, but not if im a senior and theyre a freshman, thats a little too far. After hs, id date a woman no more than 3 years (mayybe 4) older or younger than me

• I do not want too old or too young. Other than that I do not feel that it matters

• It's fine.

• If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed. If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me.

• Same age or younger but not more then 2-3 years younger. Older girls are not prefered by me.

• Being almost 28, I'd prefer girls 24-30 at the moment.

• Preference is for younger (I'm young at heart) but it's not a requirement.

• Doesn't matter. Women are beautiful.

If the difference in age is visually obvious (like over 5 years in age difference), men prefer younger women by nature.

• More from Guys
    74