Why do guys keep asking me out? They are not intimidated or scared to at all?

I'm 21 years old, and very new to all this so please bear with me. I'm somewhat of a nerd- actually, I'm an introvert. I just love spending time alone, or reading. Growing up, I was very sheltered as well. Well anyway, I just got a sales job (yikes) where I have to sell items to college students. Now, in all fairness, by society's superficial standards, I rate myself a 3/10 (without makeup), and a 7/10 (with makeup- yes, makeup can transform you! So does flattering clothes). I dress to impress on my job. I wear LOTS of makeup, and very flattering, tight, clothes.
Being shy, I give off a somewhat vulnerable vibe I guess. I smile a lot and I'm extremely friendly with all the potential customers who pass me on a given day (I am try to make sales!) On average, I get asked out by around 6 guys daily, and complimented by even more than that, and I get even more weird stares.
So, my point is, I look amazing while working (I think), and guys don't hesitate to ask me out. How come they're not the least intimidated? Is it because my my shyness, and vulnerable vibe? Or maybe I'm just not as attractive as I thought? Because my blonde, very obviously hot friends say they don't get asked out often.

Most Helpful Guy

• you must be hotter than the credit you give yourself, of course im just sayin though. 6 guys daily is my reasoning hahaa. but anyways you're being super friendly and nice and smiling a lot, seems like you're energetic with your sales, you probably give off an awesome fucking vibe which has guys taking interest in you instantly and they're probably not intimidated because they mistake your sales personality for your real personality.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say it is a combination the vibes you are sending and the friendly out going attitude they see you giving off due to being a sales woman. Go nerds and you sound like awesome :)

• ... just get out...
    just leave lol!
    rubbing your beauty in our faces!
    you should be flattered, you are desirable

• I think you wear a lot of makeup and as a result people assume you are "easy".

What Girls Said 1

• You obviously must be good looking