What can make a woman more attractive?

i'm not a very attractive woman but i would still like to be in a relationship. i can't attract people with my physique though. what could i do to make myself more appealing to men? appreciate every tip :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say you are pretty attractive woman. The best thing to do is be yourself above all else honestly. Maybe try getting involved in local groups or organizations that you enjoy and try to meet guys that way. A relationship should not be built upon looks anyway. It should be about the chemistry and common interests of the two individuals. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Attractiveness is mostly subjective. If someone is interested based on biology and looks, then they will be interested in getting to know you, and if you are not a bitchy person then it can work out.

• Why you think that you are not attractive actually you are take some time you will get a nice person for sure.

• Get fit and do something different with your hair.

What Girls Said 2

• in my opinion a bright and fun personality will attract all the people you need :)

• I've heard that smiling instantly makes girls more attractive.