Show him I'm more than just a casual hook up and am girlfriend material?

What are some things I can do for him to show him I care and am serious

Most Helpful Guy

• Be romantic.

• Completely agree with @ekc295 . Sex also has a romantic aspect to it.

But just be romantic in many other ways. For example, cook for him, do things for him, show him you care, be a friend (note that the words "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" have the word "friend" in them as well), go out for walks and hold his hand, maybe just have extended makeout sessions in romantic domains.

What Guys Said 3

• Cook for him, engage him in conversation, care for him, talk with him, flirt with him. Be there when he needs you (and make sure he does all of those things to, because a relationship should be equal parts give and take),
    Basically all the things that a casual hook up wouldn't do

• Not sleep with him.

• make surprise to your boyfriend?

What Girls Said 2

• Make sure you are having dates where you aren't having sex. The people saying to not have sex are ridiculous. You can enjoy sex as you are getting to know someone.

You should also make it clear that you are dating to find a relationship, not just for casual sex. Let him know that if he's not interested in seeing where things go that's fine but he should let you know so you don't waste time that could be spent looking for someone who wants the same things as you.

My bf made that clear to me when we first starting dating even though I had initially only been looking for casual. If he knows what your intentions are then he can also decide for himself if he wants to continue to see where it goes or break things off.

• Just don't sleep with him.

• (until you're in a commited relationship)

• We have been sleeping together for a while now. But we also hang out and go on dates.
      How do I just stop sleeping with him though