How do I get my bf to have sex with me?

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months now and he still will not have sex with me. He says it is because he has been hurt so many times in the past that it freaks him out every time we get close to having sex. I alsways tell him that I won't do the same I mean Im still with him regardless but how to I help get him over this so we can move forward?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's trying to protect himself from getting hurt.
    Sex increases connection when you have sex with someone you truly care for.
    If he's going to keep denying you sex he's going to stop your relationship from growing.
    This will do your relationship harm because he is creating a block between the both of you.

It's great to be an understanding girlfriend and wait until he is ready...
    but who knows how long that will be?
    Will he ever be ready?
    You have to decide if you can continue to wait (despite your efforts of trying to move forward) or If you want to walk away from this relationship.
    This is unfair to you (selfish on his part for entering into a relationship when he wasn't emotionally ready).

Ultimately you cannot convince him to have sex with you , he has to be ready to make that major step.
    Good luck !

What Guys Said 5

• Ease into it slowly with foreplay or making out. Do this after a fun, romantic night out. Maybe he'll be so caught up in the moment that he won't overthink it (as he is doing currently.) Once you two have sex, his reservations will probably go out the window

• I don't buy that for a minute. your either leaving a LOT out or he is gay.
    no straight male would say that. assuming he is not some religious whack job.

• I think you should seduce him, make him a romantic meal with flowers. Show him you care about him and love him and stuff. That will betrayal him down so that he'll have to sleep with yah.

• Just get flirty with him and take him to bed with you.

• He's gay, has to be.

What Girls Said 1

• What y'all need is a long, lengthy conversation about why he feels this way with you and what you can do to change that.
    If that doesn't work, then maybe time will be your savior and he'll just work it out himself.
    I hope he works with you!