Girls, what would you think of a guy over 25 who has never kissed or dated a girl?

Would it out you off? Would you think something's wrong with him?

• I'd think something's wrong with him
    31% (5)
  • I wouldn't mind
    69% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You see, I like inexperienced guy better. The farthest I've gone with a guy is kissing, and I'm not interested for anything more because I don't want to be. A lot of inexperienced guys are usually okay with my decision as well, because I have heard that once you've had sex, it's almost impossible not to have it anymore. BUT HERE IS THE BIG BUT. Guys who are inexperienced are more preferable, BUT a guy at that age who has never dated a girl may be a little suspicious. Usually, I feel that a guy who hasn't at least dated a girl might have a personality issue or isn't alluring to the opposite gender. So I would like a guy inexperienced in certain things. such as sex, full on makeouts, or even touching. But one who hasn't at least kissed/dated a girl at that age may indicate some type of problem...

• What type of problem?

• That sounds complicated

• Then you shouldn't have asked.

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer inexpirienced guys over too expirienced, so don't sweat it, it's not easy to find someone you can give your all

• But inexperienced guys are less likely to find a woman in the first place due to their lack of experience.

• it's not about experience but bravery and confidence, all people were initialy inexperienced
      sure, more times you do something, gather expirience, it kinda gets easier, easier to be confident, but everyone need to do the first step
      finding a good partner is equally hard for anyone and has nothing to do with expirience
      if you want any woman, that, trust me, shouldn't be a problem, how many girls are out there, one of them will want you
      so stop whining and either go get drunk and gather some expirience if you think that is what you lack of or accept yourself the way you are and work on yourself, your own confidence
      Don't you think that if you were inexpirienced, but confident and feeling good about yourself that you could actually get a girl?
      Feeling bad for being inexpirienced is what society invented calling it lame. Personally, I'd rather be inexpirienced than had a tons of bagage

• Girls, what would you think of a guy over 25 who has never kissed or dated a girl? Nothing, really

Would it out you off? Would you think something's wrong with him? Nope. Not at all

• I would not mind but I would wonder, why it didn't happen. Social anxiety, personal choice etc?

• And if it was social anxiety?

• But If he has social anxiety and is inexperienced with women he may never get to know a woman well enough in the first place.

• Inexperience is not bad. It is what it is. This is the current condition. I would respect. I would encourage, that he could feel comfortable. I would try. Depends on him after all. If he was trying to overcome it or not.

• No, I don't care.

• He is a priest:D

• I would like it because it gives me and him a clean slate. No ex girlfriends to deal with :b which is turning out to be my number 1 deal breaker.