Have you ever started dating a girl and this happened?

Let me just say this. I'm 25, shy and not very good with women at all. In fact, I didn't date at all because I was convinced women didn't want me. I have always been introverted and wanted to live life on my terms and didn't want a woman telling me how to live or what to do. So I closed myself off from them... until a week ago. I met a girl who's 22. She's beautiful, has a great personality and very energetic. She's comfortable with me. But something bad happened.. Once she claimed she was happy with me a voice in my screamed out and said "OMG I don't want her!" I was in relationship and I was extremely unhappy and felt trapped. Meanwhile, when I was single I free and happy. Now this girl is attached to me and I have to break her heart :( Has this happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like you've become so used to being single that the idea of being in a relationship is scary to you. I think you need to step back and ask if you really do like this woman. If you do, it will be worth being honest with her about your history and your relationship fears, and trying to work through them so that you can pursue something with her. If not, then you need to gently tell her you are not interested in a relationship with her. If you like her, but you're not willing to put the effort in to make it work with her, then you need to tell her that you're not in position to start a relationship and she should move on to someone who can give her what she is looking for.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it has happened with a guy

What Guys Said 2

• i'm sure it has happend to many guys

• The first girl who took pity on me went straight to my head and I became an arrogant fuck, it escalated quickly. lmao