WHAT? I thought you said you didn't like me?

My ex now likes me, but i have a boyfriend. My ex is the one who text dumped me, and i don't know if i should just ignore him, or be with him because i do like him, but he's a huge flirt to anything that has legs and boobs. Plus almost all the girls in school like him.

• Ignore him?
  • Date him?

Most Helpful Guy

• he might just be into you again because you're off the market, unavailable. stay with your new BF I say.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like the guy is horrible.
    Why would you consider dumping your boyfriend who you have no issues with for an ex who sounds unfaithful and dumps people over text

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know... But I will say I'm in a similar position my bestfriend who my crush don't know asked him if he likes me he said No cause he's a bit older and in a different stage in his life, and the he blocked her, but he knows that I knew so he became a complete and total flirt with just me... So it's a wait I guess it's cause he's 18 and I'm under age

• Ignore him. You have a bf for a reason! Lol he's a player.