Are East Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) guys getting more popular with non East Asian girls than before?

More white, black and other non East Asian girls seem to like East Asian guys than before? What do you think? If you think it's true what's the reason?

• I think East Asian guys are getting more popular with non East Asian girls than before.
  • I think it's pretty much the same as before
  • I actually think East Asian guys are getting less popular than before

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not necessarily agreeing with the premise, but if it is true, my speculation about the reason is cultural. Foreign born East Asian men are reputed to have considerably better work ethics than western men of any race, who have been corrupted by gender politics, mass media and failed schools right through to the university. They perform better academically and are far more likely to experience career success. They tend to be socially conservative and emotionally stable. In short, they are a better bet for a life partner. Women who bias toward foreign born are reverting to the narrative of American women through the early sixties: selecting Good Providers (as opposed to great lovers, sports heroes, etc) without (thank G0d) the racial biases left over from the second world war, rekindled by the Korean and Vietnam conflicts.

The same is true for moderate American men like me who bias toward East Asian women. Yes, there is an attraction factor, but that wears off. At the core are good social values and the pride and skills of traditional womanhood. The cure for corrupt western women are foreign born Wast Asian girls just as East Asian men present a return to better fundamental values for women.
    .

What Girls Said 2

• yes i definitely think so and not thanks to hollywood. more girls opened their eyes.

• I think the rise of K-pop is a big influence.

What Guys Said 7

• sure its gaining some popularity but the numbers are still razor thin, i'd say they're still close to collapsing.

• Maybe a tiny bit since some girls like the Kpop.

• Nooo, pretty sure, when we were more popular than now 40 years ago. (Whole world was watching bruce lee's kongfu fighting)

• Yes I've noticed that too.

• It's getting less popular in their own countries.

It's getting more and more popular in other part oftthe world.

• D

It doesn't fuckin matter

• More Asian dudes are hitting the gym and carrying themselves with more confidence these days so maybe that has something to do with it. They're usually academically successful too and that CAN lead to affluence which women find attractive whether or not they admit it. lmao