Do all guys like blonde girls and not brunette girls?

everywhere I go I see all guys date blonde girls but not brunette girls and just so you know I like brunette girls more than blonde girls so does this mean I'm the only guy that likes brunette girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't compare your life to others, you are you and we all take a different path in life even if how we live like getting a job, interviews, spending money etc... is all the same for us, there are still clear differences in your life to others, you have probably been through situations other people may not have so don't think that just because you only see that in the places you go. I think this is a sign you need a change of scenery if your feeling something is wrong with you just because the guys in the places you go date blonde girls.

A lot of girls actually dye their hair so i doubt a lot of them are real blonde's but there is NOTHING wrong with you, don't let these other dude make you feel your own decisions and what you like is the wrong ones, your not the only guy who like brunettes in the whole wide world, most girls here in England are brunette so i think pull yourself away from these places and find new places of diverse cultures to go to, your whole town can't be just blondes lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Everywhere you go that's all you see? So you're saying you've never seen a brunette girl with a boyfriend before?

• No, you're not the only guy that likes brunettes
    -_-

• I don't believe that is true at all... as a brunette who has never had any issues getting dates...

What Guys Said 6

• No , I prefer brunette women , no insult to the blonde Ladies

• NO everyone has their OWN preferences

• No, I like brunette girls. In fact, I like all hair colours.

• I prefer brunettes but hair is a secondary feature. Face/ body way more important

• i prefer brunettes.

• NO, MANY GUYS PREFER BRUNETTES OVER BLONDES. IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE GUY