Be Specific (enough) Or Keep It Short?

Like if you we're texting and you had to go, would you say "I have to go" or would you dive a little into it? Like "I have to go study for ..." I'm dating and I feel like I shouldn't annoy him with details when I have to go. Do you think he minds?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm that's a hard one. But if you want my personal insight I keep my gotta go texts short. I mean it does get a little annoying when you be specific every time you have to go. So my final opinion is that you should keep casual text goodbyes short but when you have to do something genuinely important, be specific.

What Guys Said 2

• Generally you should be able to get away with I have to go no problem. Occasionally some explanation might be necessary if he is really pressing.

• IF HE THINKS YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES, GIVE HIM SPECIFICS. IF NOT, JUST SAY I HAVE TO GO.

What Girls Said 0